• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  
    • david

Dev update #12 part 1   12/19/17

Steve will get deliciously curvy in the next update! We also take a look at what happened during 2017 for Mine-imator. https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/69008-dev-update-12-part-1-2017-in-a-nutshell-and-flexible-steves
    • Nimi

Dev update #12 part 2   12/19/17

Mine-imator will be getting some new and exciting graphics in 2018. https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/69014-dev-update-12-part-2-a-bright-future-and-modelbench-news  
david

Introduce yourself!

well , it's late to post this but heh ,  I've been inactive for a long time , well I am IBasG {sometimes known by other names like Dzair} , I do minecraft stuff {mods , animations , art....etc} and more in my free time , my interests in stuff change all the time so , I can't tell !!!  If anyone needs help for something I'm capable of , feel free to ask meh ;) 

that's all I guess !!!

and , yeh ....

Hello everyone!

I'm Thahunter and  I finally decided to create an account for the Mine-Imator forums. Like probably everyone else here, I make animations with Mine-Imator and upload them on Youtube! I also like to draw (Well, I'm trying) and working on projects I rarely finish! Well, that's all for now. Have a nice day!

Hey!

I'm SMERSMER. I heard about Mine-imator years ago, and I've made animations, but I never could really get going. But I just got a new laptop, so now I don't have to use Wine on my Mac anymore.

I just made a Youtube channel with this same username, and I hope to learn how to make better animations with this new version of Mine-imator!

Music: Electro Swing all the way!

IDK what else to say

Well it seems as I forgot to introduce myself when I joined
I am Andy8000,The 8000 Prince i'm a animator/rigger
I also like coding,gaming and taking long naps

Welp thats all.

I didn't know this existed until now. Well, my name is YoshiHunter. I loved video games since I was 4, when I was introduced to Super Mario World on the SNES. I enjoy playing Minecraft, Star Wars Battlefront II (The old one!), and just recently, Super Mario Odyssey and Rocket League. I got into animation when I first saw Fancy Pants' brickfilm, Clone Training Center all the way back in 2009. I made brickfilms during a little bit of my childhood, but I got bored of them as the years went on. My older brother then discovered a Minecraft animation by the name of Dave's March by Slamacow Creations. I found it very fascinating, and attempted to make my own in Blender. However, it was easier said then done. Blender was very confusing, so I gave up and moved on. Then, by pure coincidence, I discovered Mine-Imator. This was during the 1.0.0 DEMO days, but I went for the older versions first.  My first animation was a Blue Yoshi walking through a flat field of grass to eat a cake. I liked it, and wanted to make more. After only making a couple animations, I got bored and moved on to other things. A year or two later, I rediscovered the program, alongside Nimi's community build. With it, I made an intro for myself, and another intro for a web show I was planning at the time. On November of 2017, I finally joined the forums, primarily to ask a stupid question. Now that 2018 is on the horizon, I plan to share my first public animation with you folks sometime in the summer. So, uh... Happy New Year! (Sorry for making this longer than necessary, but I wanted to share my story with you guys! :) )