SFR [Universal Face Rig]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Curved mouth (Still can't smile/frown, sadly)

Awesome/Interesting contribution to the community Skibbz!

But actually, you could make it smile. Lemme explain... From what I've seen, you're basically adding more objects to the square mouth to control it's shape, so why not adding another cube (instead of a cylinder) with a custom rotation point to give it a smile? Have this image:

G2usJKw.png

You could also have an arm with round bending to make the smile less blocky, instead of a cube.

5 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

But actually, you could make it smile. Lemme explain... From what I've seen, you're basically adding more objects to the square mouth to control it's shape, so why not adding another cube (instead of a cylinder) with a custom rotation point to give it a smile? Have this image:

-snip-

You could also have an arm with round bending to make the smile less blocky, instead of a cube.

*has "Psycho girl" music videos flashbacks*

20 hours ago, 4ward animations said:

Awesome! I think a chin would make it better...

• A chin wouldn't make the rig so universal now would it. You'd have to go into the texture file(s) and change the color of the chin if that were to be added.
20 hours ago, WAZZL3 said:

great, it would be nice with smiles and frowns.

• If someone doesn't do it before I do, I plan to have the next facial rig I make do that.
15 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

• Interesting concept! I'll definitely take note on this. I'm still learning this stuff so thanks on giving me a pointer. I might try it with a body instead of an arm though.
7 hours ago, Lazii said:

How Do You Smile?

• Currently you can't, but in the next release I plan to have a facial rig that can smile/frown.
19 hours ago, Awesome Emerald said:

-snip-

• Must've been real easy to parent the facial rig to your head. I'm sure some extruding would be to icing to that player model!
19 hours ago, Juno said:

Love the gradient eyes 

• Thank you, much appreciated!

On 09/11/2016 at 6:25 AM, -StickyMations- said:

G2usJKw.png

you should actually add Bodies