Universal Facial Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 minutes ago, 4ward animations said:

i know your rig looks much better than mine but you still copied my topic name universal face rig

The original name was going to be 'Super compatible facial rig', but I didn't want to copy the name from the mouth rig topic, so I asked some people on discord what it should be and someone suggested 'Universal facial rig', so I stuck with it.

12 hours ago, MechRefractor01 said:

I just Don't Trust It And Neither Doe's my  Dad I will get in trouble.

You don't trust it? That's the main thing we forumers use for download! Dropbox is weird and unpopular, so Mediafire is the No. 1 option. Deal with it.

Edited by CubeTron23

3 hours ago, MechRefractor01 said:

Why you so rude :P  Because Dropbox and G drive Tell you what you're Downloading so i trust it more

To a degree MediaFire tells you what your downloading but I see your point, you can't expand the file outward to see the contents inside. Even though this might be better for trust and visibility, nothing says DOWNLOAD HERE more than the big blue button MediaFire has  

23 minutes ago, Juno said:

To a degree MediaFire tells you what your downloading but I see your point, you can't expand the file outward to see the contents inside. Even though this might be better for trust and visibility, nothing says DOWNLOAD HERE more than the big blue button MediaFire has  

I dont wanna get grounded tho