Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"OMG! STOP POSTING NEWBIE YOU SUCK AND GO BACK TO ROBLOX! AND..." AGAIN, IDC 

btw if you hate on me again, this time tell me EVERYTHING thats wrong, and im not afriad to tell you that im only 10 YEARS OLD.

anyway, here's the picture that my NON-HATER'S want:Unknown2.png

3 minutes ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

the only reason you hate me is because your some greedy and selfish jerk that judges everyone by their pictures

i'm usually a funny guy, i'm not being funny right now.

Who ever said he hated you?

Improve if you want to be respected here. Don't complain.

2 minutes ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

the only reason you hate me is because your some greedy and selfish jerk that judges everyone by their pictures

That's really immature. We don't hate, we critique. 

3 minutes ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

you don't just judge people for their pictures.

thats what you do. JUDGE. PEOPLE. BY. SKILLS.

Actually yeah we do. That's kinda how things work around here, but we give criticism. 

Edited by EthanForeverAlone

4 hours ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

i knew it was already a bad idea to even post a single video.

simple fix to your rep *LARGE INHALE* change you name to somthing that has nothing to do with roblox 

4 hours ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

NOT FUNNY! what! i laughed so hard i pissed myself reading this!

1 minute ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

No, he needs to fix his attitude.

a real scale,  "your some greedy and selfish jerk that judges everyone by their pictures" cuz we said learn some more and improve?

First things first

Im Watching is creepy

second the lighting is ok but not great

third the face at the bottom look bad-dly rigged

thats about it

6 hours ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

btw if you hate on me again, this time tell me EVERYTHING thats wrong, and im not afriad to tell you that im only 10 YEARS OLD.

I joined the forums at age 10.

yftyXgm.png

One of my early wallpapers ^

I'm 11 now and the second fastest growing member this week.

So your argument is?

On 02 April 2017 at 2:22 AM, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

you don't just judge people for their pictures.

thats what you do. JUDGE. PEOPLE. BY. SKILLS.

Here's a little tip to keep you safe before the internet shoots you.

1. dont rush projects and give more detail and action rather than a head with red eyes. Staring at you.
  2. get to know the forums. The people, so you can know "what people like" and "what people shoot at".
  3. Look at tips and tutorials on the forums to learn new better strategies.
  4. play cool. Don't sass.
  5. doughnauts.

Do you men not understand you are trying to reason with a 10 year old. He is ten, he has lived here for ten years. Most of his replaceable cells have just replaced themselves three years ago when he turned seven, while most of us have had 2 or 3 cycles. 

His brain, more specifically frontal lobe has only just started  to comprehend social standards, he is not fully aware of his attitude, he just thinks of haters as "people who you should ignore, LOLZ!!!" because of the way society has hammered that thinking into his brain, but he will lose it completely when he starts puberty

You should instead ignore his attitude because he will never comprehend it, he just biologically can't. Don't tell him "your attitude sucks m8" because it only feeds into his "Haters bring me down LOLZ!!" mentality

That's not to say all ten-year-olds are like this, for example, you have Dannyboi, who seems to have begun comprehending societal standards. Look at the way he structures his response.

yftyXgm.png

Credit: @Dannyboi

So your argument is?

Look at the way he wrote his text. He's mature. He can understand and take criticism, but ThatRobloxerGamerYT cannot.

Just my two cents, you are free to give your opinion on this.

Edited by Vixel

On 4/5/2017 at 5:59 PM, Vixel said:

Do you men not understand you are trying to reason with a 10 year old. He is ten, he has lived here for ten years. Most of his replaceable cells have just replaced themselves three years ago when he turned seven, while most of us have had 2 or 3 cycles. 

His brain, more specifically frontal lobe has only just started  to comprehend social standards, he is not fully aware of his attitude, he just thinks of haters as "people who you should ignore, LOLZ!!!" because of the way society has hammered that thinking into his brain, but he will lose it completely when he starts puberty

You should instead ignore his attitude because he will never comprehend it, he just biologically can't. Don't tell him "your attitude sucks m8" because it only feeds into his "Haters bring me down LOLZ!!" mentality

That's not to say all ten-year-olds are like this, for example, you have Dannyboi, who seems to have begun comprehending societal standards. Look at the way he structures his response.

-snip-

So your argument is?

Look at the way he wrote his text. He's mature. He can understand and take criticism, but ThatRobloxerGamerYT cannot.

I'm 12, and in no way I acted like this when I was 9.

On 4/2/2017 at 7:17 AM, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

Also, Ethan is not like that. He's a great guy, don't talk like that to the most famous person in the forums. You CANNOT judge people you just met.

On 5.4.2017 at 1:59 PM, Vixel said:

yftyXgm.png

So your argument is?

You are trying to lecture a community with the attention span of an acorn.

Your arguement is invalid.