Hello everyone I am here to share my Minecraft parody video of PPAP with everyone. This is the video I was having rendering issues with. I know the video can be done better in time but I will just have to learn more about Mine-Imator intros and stuff. anyway hope you all enjoy and please subscribe to my channel.

I understand this could have used more time and effort and I know its not that great but I just started using this program last month maybe? The help I was getting here was none so I did what I did get over it. Thank you for your comments.

@B1g4ndT4sty Heyyy, not bad for your first month!

*goes on MI Forums and finds PPAP*

NOPE!

*decides to watch it*

(It's not you, if you see me on Discord, I get so tired of that song playing in my ears ;-;

@The Tan James ...srsly)

Suggestions:

1. Use instant transitions in cameras

2. Use the special transitions under the keyframe menu not only for cameras, but for other entities as well.

3. Instead of items just randomly appearing, try making them come out of your pockets in some way.

4. Use spotlights

(But hey, I'm not an expert in this)

Have fun in MI :D

10 hours ago, Cat Optimist said:

@B1g4ndT4sty Heyyy, not bad for your first month!

*goes on MI Forums and finds PPAP*

NOPE!

*decides to watch it*

(It's not you, if you see me on Discord, I get so tired of that song playing in my ears ;-;

@The Tan James ...srsly)

Suggestions:

1. Use instant transitions in cameras

2. Use the special transitions under the keyframe menu not only for cameras, but for other entities as well.

3. Instead of items just randomly appearing, try making them come out of your pockets in some way.

4. Use spotlights

(But hey, I'm not an expert in this)

Have fun in MI :D

@Cat Optimist Ty you so much for the good reply to this topic. Its so nice to get a worth wild critique. I will use those concepts in my next video and will put more time in it as well. As stated before this was a starter video. I understand many do not like the song but it is what is popular now and wanted to do it for my kids and the Minecraft server I currently play on. My wife showed me more hatred for the song then any of you can show me :) she got tired of hearing it while I tried to match the song to everything ( it still was out of sync). Again thanks for the critique @Cat Optimist.

On 11/3/2016 at 5:20 AM, B1g4ndT4sty said:

@Cat Optimist Ty you so much for the good reply to this topic. Its so nice to get a worth wild critique. I will use those concepts in my next video and will put more time in it as well. As stated before this was a starter video. I understand many do not like the song but it is what is popular now and wanted to do it for my kids and the Minecraft server I currently play on. My wife showed me more hatred for the song then any of you can show me :) she got tired of hearing it while I tried to match the song to everything ( it still was out of sync). Again thanks for the critique @Cat Optimist.

Haha no problem! If ya need more, tips, there's some on my YT and I can give some right here ;)

Okay guys, please stop hating on this.

I get that you don't like the trend, but seriously, this is just annoying. You can't expect perfection in everything.

Anyway, the animation was fine, but needs improvement. I'd suggest you make there be a bit more movement since it was quite still and try making the movements a bit more realistic. Also, use the latest mine-imator version (not this one)

Because everyone thinks that they can bash on someone for no reason and not give criticism I'mma do this:

@NietyFox, @Simon G. Andersen, @Sonicxryan, @MatthewDoesStuff, @Colonel Muffin@Awesome Emerald, @ElvenShot and @Patrick, you all need to learn how to give someone criticism instead of bashing on them and running away, especially you @ElvenShot my worst enemy, I learnt how to because of @Emaniplex, just because you think this shitty trend is shit, you gotta learn how to give criticism on the animation, not the concept, until the end.

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

...you all need to learn how to give someone criticism,,,

Mate, I already possesses the ability to provide feedback. I just don't feel like giving it to stuff like this, since I can't because it seems to cringy to me.