3D Bow Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Because my last rigs were bad i took it a step forward and added custom textures and you can also move the string on the bow now this was to show that when i make mistakes i upgrade and listen to my comments someone told me to use custom textures so i did someone told me to add more moving things so i did if u wanna see a short video of the bow you can watch it here 

Here's the download if this is what you want https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1goiz2peciyg8/3D_Bow_Rig

This looks like a nightmare to animate with. Though I guess you're getting the idea of rigs better so there's that.

Now while I mentioned rigs can contain lots of moving parts, the goal is to minimize the amount of moving parts to achieve a certain effect. That makes it both easy to animate with, and easy to make.

Starting to get it now? Anyways, look to make something a little more interesting since we already have a few bow rigs. Perhaps a book rig (Honestly, I haven't seen one of those) and then maybe you can make it a little more interesting and turn them into tomes perhaps. Just an idea is all.

1 minute ago, NotAn... said:

The rig is good for a starter.

I don't know why people are making standards so high for newcomers now...

Maybe they think that all the new people have amazing skills that can do anything and make anything because there so good no new people start from the start im new im not gonna be the best on mine-inator so i dont know why people have such high things

3 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Maybe they think that all the new people have amazing skills that can do anything and make anything because there so good no new people start from the start im new im not gonna be the best on mine-inator so i dont know why people have such high things

You have improved A LOT and i think that that should be taken in consideration before people downvote.

57 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Tbh I think I set that bar.....

Sorryz.

Don't worry about the dislikes, it's a good start and I can see your gething the hang of things. Keep on making stuff!

@Awesome Emerald, @Blue Chocolatebar, @ShadowGMC, @BlueYoshi73, @LolDoge, @BaconGhast, and @Mafa Animations, what's going on here?

This newbie saw a Rig in his head, put some thought into it, and then offered it to all of you out of the goodness of his heart as one of his first interactions with you here and you shot him down for his failed efforts.

You could just tell him that the Rig turned out poorly and that he should improve on his concepts. Nobody starts off making perfect creations. 

Maybe you didn't realize how much your distaste for it would build up, but now that you see it's obviously too harsh, do you think you could reconsider your reception of this newcomer's work for my sake?

Edited by Emaniplex

Just now, Emaniplex said:

@Awesome Emerald, @Blue Chocolatebar, @ShadowGMC, @BlueYoshi73, @LolDoge, @BaconGhast, and @Mafa Animations, what's going on here?

This newbie saw a Rig in his head, put some thought into it, and then offered it to all of you out of the goodness of his heart as one of his first interactions with you here and you shot him down for his failed efforts.

You could just tell him that the Rig turned out poorly and that he should improve on his concepts. Maybe you didn't realize how much your distaste for it would build up, but now that you see it's obviously too harsh, do you think you could reconsider your reception of this newcomer's work for my sake?

So, I'm not allowed to give negative reputation when I don't like something? Fine, no, I won't use neg rep on stuff I don't like. (Sarcasm)

2 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

The dislikes and likes is like a battle of good and evil.

Yes who well win the battle?

5 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

You could just tell him that the Rig turned out poorly and that he should improve on his concepts. Nobody starts off making perfect creations. 

Maybe you didn't realize how much your distaste for it would build up, but now that you see it's obviously too harsh, do you think you could reconsider your reception of this newcomer's work for my sake?

Thanks man

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

So, I'm not allowed to give negative reputation when I don't like something? Fine, no, I won't use neg rep on stuff I don't like. (Sarcasm)

That's idiotic and arrogant. Don't you have a sense of discernment?

A Dislike is pretty harmless on its own, but to this member, it's a sign of hate that could discourage him from training harder to make content that may someday bring great satisfaction to us.

Give negative rep to newcomers based on their attitude or immaturity, not the quality of their content.

1 minute ago, Emaniplex said:

A Dislike is pretty harmless on its own, but to this member, it's a sign of hate that could discourage him from training harder to make content that may someday bring great satisfaction to us.

Give negative rep to newcomers based on their attitude or immaturity, not the quality of their content.

Wow thats some nice words thanks for lifting my spirts

1 minute ago, Emaniplex said:

Well, I'm sorry for being honest using negative rep.

You know what I see so common on the forums.

People tend to treat the big guys better than the small guys even though they might both make bad rigs.

You wanna know what we are doing? We are all being a part of this. You wanna know something, when I made a first rig, it was awful.

Instead of beating this person down, cant you at least give some constructive criticism other than be a complete cavemen? This guy has a start, and if you dont understand the fact that if you gave him at least some feedback, he could get better than alot of people.

1 minute ago, Bananimator said:

You know what I see so common on the forums.

People tend to treat the big guys better than the small guys even though they might both make bad rigs.

You wanna know what we are doing? We are all being a part of this. You wanna know something, when I made a first rig, it was awful.

Instead of beating this person down, cant you at least give some constructive criticism other than be a complete cavemen? This guy has a start, and if you dont understand the fact that if you gave him at least some feedback, he could get better than alot of people.

Thanks im getting alot of people saying nice stuff now i kinda thought this would not be as good