3D Bow Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

Well, I'm sorry for being honest using negative rep.

You could be just as honest by leaving a Reply detailing why the Rig is so unsatisfactory and how he can improve on it, or simply saying it's bad or you don't like it.

The problem is that you're too lazy and inconsiderate to do either, so you punish a newbie for trying to make something nice for all of us and screwing up.

1 minute ago, Emaniplex said:

You could be just as honest by leaving a Reply detailing why the Rig is so unsatisfactory and how he can improve on it, or simply saying it's bad or you don't like it.

The problem is that you're too lazy and inconsiderate to do either, so you punish a newbie for trying to make something nice for all of us and screwing up.

You're not going to change the way I use the negative rep feature, the only person who can is Frossa, if he wants me to use it the same way as you do otherwise he'll ban me then, I'm fine with that.

Just now, LolDoge said:

You're not going to change the way I use the negative rep feature, the only person who can is Frossa, if he wants me to use it the same way as you do otherwise he'll ban me then, I'm fine with that.

I wasn't forcing you, I was asking you to come to your senses and reconsider your decision, but I guess you're pretty adamant on wallowing in your own ignorance.

23 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

@Awesome Emerald, @Blue Chocolatebar, @ShadowGMC, @BlueYoshi73, @LolDoge, @BaconGhast, and @Mafa Animations, what's going on here?

This newbie saw a Rig in his head, put some thought into it, and then offered it to all of you out of the goodness of his heart as one of his first interactions with you here and you shot him down for his failed efforts.

You could just tell him that the Rig turned out poorly and that he should improve on his concepts. Nobody starts off making perfect creations. 

Maybe you didn't realize how much your distaste for it would build up, but now that you see it's obviously too harsh, do you think you could reconsider your reception of this newcomer's work for my sake?

21 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

So, I'm not allowed to give negative reputation when I don't like something? Fine, no, I won't use neg rep on stuff I don't like. (Sarcasm)

what doge said

Just now, Emaniplex said:

I wasn't forcing you, I was asking you to come to your senses and reconsider your decision, but I guess you're pretty adamant on wallowing in your own ignorance.

The funny thing is that you're telling me to come to my senses when you're trying to start an argument, when someone gives neg rep to a newbie, it's the newbies problem, not yours, you're not the one to complain, the newbies are, now, please stop calling me out on this stuff, its so annoying and I'm getting sick of it.

Just now, BBruce7815 said:

oh come on guys! don't throw shit to Emman nor Mobdestroyer! you know their intentions aren't bad.

emaniplex is just trying to make you see what you're doing before you can't regret @LolDoge

I don't regret giving someone negative rep, why? Because it's my choice, the only things I regret is not doing the things I got offered to do. Now, stop bothering me for giving someone negative rep just because I don't like their content.

22 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Maybe you didn't realize how much your distaste for it would build up, but now that you see it's obviously too harsh, do you think you could reconsider your reception of this newcomer's work for my sake?

also, if i was a new comer, 2 things.

1.) If i made something i knew was bad, i wouldent post it.

2.) If i thought it was good but it actualy wasn't i would accept negative feedback as "Yeah its bad and i should not do what i just did again."

so in conclusion. CALM DOWN

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

The funny thing is that you're telling me to come to my senses when you're trying to start an argument, when someone gives neg rep to a newbie, it's the newbies problem, not yours, you're not the one to complain, the newbies are, now, please stop calling me out on this stuff, its so annoying and I'm getting sick of it.

How about this maybe just maybe tell them what there doing wrong before just clicking the down arrow like i understand if you dont like it now you have 2 choices leave or leave and say why you didn't like it and dislike so loldoge get out of the rig page its not my fault no its not thats like saying its someones fault for there skill no its not they just dont try im trying and guess what loldoge? heres some breaking news for you if it ever was my fault i would make the rig bad on purpose.

I don't regret giving someone negative rep, why? Because it's my choice, the only things I regret is not doing the things I got offered to do. Now, stop bothering me for giving someone negative rep just because I don't like their content.

i suppose i'll have to accept that...

i expected more from you

29 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

@Awesome Emerald, @Blue Chocolatebar, @ShadowGMC, @BlueYoshi73, @LolDoge, @BaconGhast, and @Mafa Animations, what's going on here?

This newbie saw a Rig in his head, put some thought into it, and then offered it to all of you out of the goodness of his heart as one of his first interactions with you here and you shot him down for his failed efforts.

You could just tell him that the Rig turned out poorly and that he should improve on his concepts. Nobody starts off making perfect creations. 

eh, your right. sorry 

1 minute ago, Mobdestoryer said:

How about this maybe just maybe tell them what there doing wrong before just clicking the down arrow like i understand if you dont like it now you have 2 choices leave or leave and say why you didn't like it and dislike so loldoge get out of the rig page its not my fault no its not thats like saying its someones fault for there skill no its not they just dont try im trying and guess what loldoge? heres some breaking news for you if it ever was my fault i would make the rig bad on purpose.

"so loldoge get out of the rig page" No. "guess what loldoge?" I don't wanna guess.

Jeez, fine I'll tell you why I don't like it.

It looks horrible to me.

2 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

i suppose i'll have to accept that...

i expected more from you

K.

1 minute ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

i treat everyone equally, if i think its bad, its bad. if its good its good.

Exactly, but we still get called out for it.

Just now, LolDoge said:

"so loldoge get out of the rig page" No. "guess what loldoge?" I don't wanna guess.

Jeez, fine I'll tell you why I don't like it.

It looks horrible to me.

K.

Exactly, but we still get called out for it.

Ya you do get called out for it and if it looks horrible to you so what? atleast i put in the effort to make it

Just now, Mobdestoryer said:

Ya you do get called out for it and if it looks horrible to you so what? atleast i put in the effort to make it

" Ya you do get called out for it " Yeah...I just said that. " and if it looks horrible to you so what?" What do you mean so what? If I don't like it I am ALLOWED to give you negative rep. " atleast i put in the effort to make it" All you did was take the bow texture, cut out the strings, and then re-made the strings and parent them together, that can be done in 10 minutes, but what do I know? I'm obviously a cyberbully for being honest no sarcasm at all. (Yes, sarcasm)

" Ya you do get called out for it " Yeah...I just said that. " and if it looks horrible to you so what?" What do you mean so what? If I don't like it I am ALLOWED to give you negative rep. " atleast i put in the effort to make it" All you did was take the bow texture, cut out the strings, and then re-made the strings and parent them together, that can be done in 10 minutes, but what do I know? I'm obviously a cyberbully for being honest no sarcasm at all. (Yes, sarcasm)

You haven't even made a rig so make a rig before you start bring this fight to another level

Edited by Mobdestoryer

Just now, BlueYoshi73 said:

son, if you don't like criticism. you came to the wrong forums. 

Im fine with criticism but 1st off i dont like it when someone keeps going on and on and on and on he could just shut up never chat again and then the all fight thing would be done 2nd off when you dont tell anything why you hate it then later alot later you tell them its like really? you had to wait that long to tell me that?

1 minute ago, Mobdestoryer said:

You haven't even made a rig so make a rig before you start bring this fight to another level

Umm, yes, I have made a rig... 1 year ago, and fairly recently. I'm not bringing this fight to another level, I'm pointing out the truth, please, check your facts first.

Just now, NietyFox said:

@LolDoge Give criticism. And @Mobdestoryer is new here you know. Everyone. Everyone I say, starts off as a new person. Their rigs may not be good, but they start to get better over time. He at least put effort. Don't treat him bad.

I did when Mobdestroyer demanded it, if he doesen't wanna take criticism then he's come to the wrong forums, now, everyone for god sake just stop.

Just now, LolDoge said:

Umm, yes, I have made a rig... 1 year ago, and fairly recently. I'm not bringing this fight to another level, I'm pointing out the truth, please, check your facts first.

I did when Mobdestroyer demanded it, if he doesen't wanna take criticism then he's come to the wrong forums, now, everyone for god sake just stop.

I've come to the right forums this is mine inator and i wanted a mine imator forums so ya im in the right forums

2 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Im fine with criticism but 1st off i dont like it when someone keeps going on and on and on and on he could just shut up never chat again and then the all fight thing would be done 2nd off when you dont tell anything why you hate it then later alot later you tell them its like really? you had to wait that long to tell me that?

i dont have time to read all that but i read the firs part of the first sentence and idk what happened before my message, i'm just saying.

20 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

They're new to the Forums and as a result don't fully understand how things work around here, so I represent them when they can't represent themselves.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just looking for the best in people and failing to find it.

17 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

Now, stop bothering me for giving someone negative rep just because I don't like their content.

I thought it was his choice if he wants to continue to bother you or not. He isn't breaking any rules just as you aren't.

9 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

Buddy, I'm right here. The guy you're insulting is a newbie and is expected to sound foolish since he doesn't know what's going on.

So, either get out of here or keep talking with me. I thought we were sickening you?

4 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

Again, you're contradicting yourself by asking us to stop when we're not doing anything wrong, just making you frustrated.

Also, @BlueYoshi73, giving "criticism" and punishing someone as if they've done something bad are two very different things.

All you did was downvote a Topic, get that word out of here.

Edited by Emaniplex

6 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

@LolDoge Give criticism. And @Mobdestoryer is new here you know. Everyone. Everyone I say, starts off as a new person. Their rigs may not be good, but they start to get better over time. He at least put effort. Don't treat him bad.

ok dad ;-;