Steve vs mobs: redstone the invention - Minecraft animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Deminu said:

If you don't like it, take your hate somewhere else. Your opinion is not supreme.

Technically if almost everyone on the forums has it, it is more likely to be correct.

Now, that doesn't mean it's automatically correct just because more people think it is, it just means it is more likely.

You're fighting a losing battle...

6 minutes ago, Deminu said:

Wow, so basically you're just being arrogant and hateful. I'm done here.

People don't realise he's (probably) new to animating :/ and don't know that a lot of people like Monster school style animations.

Edited by Sonicxryan

I reckon you get the point about monster school.. so I'll comment on the animation.

Considering it's your first animation it's not too bad... maybe use a few more bends at times. But please... don't do monster school again :(

Just now, LucianAnimations said:

this song is what i think of Mine-imator becoming, although i haven't given up on it.

Mineimator's bad. But not that bad. (I dont particular enjoy that music.)

Either way. Lets stop talking so we dont get warningpoints for being offtopic.

1 hour ago, Sonicxryan said:

and don't know that a lot of people like Monster school style animations.

NOBODY

CARES.

The only people who like those kinds of animations are 7 year olds who haven't yet developed to the point where they can see effort and quality, so they don't care how overused, terrible, or lazily animated it is, they just care it's their favorite thing, monster school.

If you really want to have a future in animation, you need to do your best. Monster school is just a too-easy way to get popular.

This isn't even monster school you idiots. First off, the setting isn't even a goddamn school, it's a gameshow. Secondly, even if it was monster school, all these comments saying the exact same thing us just ridiculous an unnecessary. Jesus it's like you people get a kick out if jumping on thE anti monster school bandwagon. Also stop this crap where you only tag someone on a topic instead of giving a relevant comment, it's just idiotic. Come on people, you're better than this -_- 

1 hour ago, JjCinemas said:

This isn't even monster school you idiots. First off, the setting isn't even a goddamn school, it's a gameshow. Secondly, even if it was monster school, all these comments saying the exact same thing us just ridiculous an unnecessary. Jesus it's like you people get a kick out if jumping on thE anti monster school bandwagon. Also stop this crap where you only tag someone on a topic instead of giving a relevant comment, it's just idiotic. Come on people, you're better than this -_- 

FINALLY! I thought everyone was blind for thinking this was Monster School.

And also, why so much hate? I mean, if he wants to do Monster School (which in this case it isn't), let him do it, for god's sake! Not everyone hates Monster School (I, for example, like it to some extent). You people say you hate Monster School because it's overused, an easy way to get subs/views, unoriginal and it doesn't take effort, but if you saw a Monster School animation that was creative and took actual effort to make, would you hate it?

5 hours ago, JjCinemas said:

This isn't even monster school you idiots. 

He changed the name, but yeah. We should collectively be better. It's just that Monster School has been so hammered in as completely unoriginal, and the creator needs to be clearly let known that that is really not good.

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

8 hours ago, LucianAnimations said:

because monster school is apparently still popular and is still going.

i saw a guy that made a monster school for the first time, and he had like 15 subscribers.

by the time he uploads the second Monster School episode, the first one gives him a boost, giving him 2000 subscribers in a matter of days and 50,000 views on his channel and 300 likes.

#StopMonsterSchool

also EnchantedMob did something similar but with *shudders* F.N.A.F....

and made an animation in blender using a song by MandoPony called "Survive The Night" and animated it like an MC Animation.

sure enough, he got 100,000 subscribers in a month within the release..

That guy goes to my school

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 11:43 PM, Cursed said:

FINALLY! I thought everyone was blind for thinking this was Monster School.

And also, why so much hate? I mean, if he wants to do Monster School (which in this case it isn't), let him do it, for god's sake! Not everyone hates Monster School (I, for example, like it to some extent). You people say you hate Monster School because it's overused, an easy way to get subs/views, unoriginal and it doesn't take effort, but if you saw a Monster School animation that was creative and took actual effort to make, would you hate it?

Eeh, depends who you are, if you're @Nicolasev(jk) you'll hate it no matter what xD