Steve vs mobs: redstone the invention - Minecraft animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

14 hours ago, Cursed said:

Hate. That's everything you need to get in popular creations. Just create a lazy Monster School animation and you're guaranteed to get into popular creations, at least in these forums.

My biggest night mare.

On 7/12/2016 at 1:47 PM, Astro Animations said:

NOBODY

CARES.

The only people who like those kinds of animations are 7 year olds who haven't yet developed to the point where they can see effort and quality, so they don't care how overused, terrible, or lazily animated it is, they just care it's their favorite thing, monster school.

If you really want to have a future in animation, you need to do your best. Monster school is just a too-easy way to get popular.

aren't you like 9 years old? Seriously, its his first animation and you're hating on him because he did something similar to what everyone else does. You're essentially hating his hard work for the simple fact that "other people already overuse it". And besides, its not even monster school, this honestly looks like he saw RokaVsAldos' cooking show animation and wanted to base it of that. If you're gonna dislike it, at least dislike it for its qualities and not because the topic is overused. 

On 7/13/2016 at 0:11 AM, ZephyrAnimations said:

because monster school is apparently still popular and is still going.

i saw a guy that made a monster school for the first time, and he had like 15 subscribers.

by the time he uploads the second Monster School episode, the first one gives him a boost, giving him 2000 subscribers in a matter of days and 50,000 views on his channel and 300 likes.

#StopMonsterSchool

also EnchantedMob did something similar but with *shudders* F.N.A.F....

and made an animation in blender using a song by MandoPony called "Survive The Night" and animated it like an MC Animation.

sure enough, he got 100,000 subscribers in a month within the release..

I don't understand how enchantedmob and other people of the like get all those subs for cringy content. I mean, if you look at the GOOD animators around here with GOOD and INTERESTING content they have about 200 subscribers, with the top of the top having 5000 and then if you look at horrible animators with horrible content they have around a million subs. It just doesn't make sense to me. Can someone please explain? I am VERY curious as to how the people with bad content get all those subs and the people with good content get nothing. Please explain to me.

Ontopic: That's a pretty gud animation. I don't care if it's cliche, it's good. Just work on those movements pls