How negative/positive and insane we are.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You know, since this community is nearly full of negative and positive people, I'll say this. When will we be positive, just like the past? We are all fueled with anger, hate and insanity. We here, are all insane people. Why? Because we talked with a bunch of strangers online. And I'm sure enough, that you will downvote this. Why, again? Because you think this is pointless. But, no. This topic, is about how negative, positive and insane we all are. And I'm gonna talk about it. So, be honest with me, and your real self. Who are you? A negative person? A positive person? We're all insane, but what are we? Are we positive? Or negative? Because I am one of the negative people, but don't think I am fully one of them. Because I'm trying to be positive. Just like the past. I need you all, to think and reconsider about the past. What did the humans do with each other? Do they fight? No. Do they argue? No. Do they hate each other? No. All the negative ones, are just a one, big, honest and truthful NO. All they did, is learn. Look into the past. The children learned and their behavior is smart, intelligent, calm, quiet and always get attention from their teachers as they learn well. Now, look at the present. We have a thirst for money and we need it more than we have. Do we behave? No. We don't behave. All we do, is bully each other, make threats, argue each other, hate each other and fight each other till death! Tell me, you people. What has gotten into you? What has gotten, into the real you? Imagine if you were in their shoes, having to lose a family member. Would you want that? No. I've had that experience once, as my grandma passed away in my house. But, no time for my story now. Let's focus on the topic. Do you want to lose someone close to you? No. Do you want to lose friends? No. Do you want to make enemies? No. Then, why'd you do it!? Give me and everyone else here the reason, damn it. Give everyone else here, the reason why'd you do that in the internet and in real life.

Just now, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

...You're right. I guess I over-reacted and saying my thoughts.

It's OK though. Too many people are being negative as well. Some people say crap about others creations, even though it was good. Just to hate them.

I appreciate the sentiment but humans have just about always been hateful and bashful. It's in our nature.

You're right though; more people should own up to the hostility of their disgust, or at least realize it isn't a matter of their freedom but of their humanity.

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Could you not write with so many colours?

your profile pic fits well with your comment :P

Ontopic:

All humans are generally stupid, we desire revenge on those who did something bad to us, which makes an endless cycle of revenge and stuff like that.

We're also arrogant, annoying and very unpleasant. The Internet, however, amplified that to no end. The Internet allowed people of all ages to post their opinions and themselves to the internet, which led to people who don't agree with such opinions to go out of their way just to proof others wrong. This is the bad side of the Internet, and it seems unavoidable and fighting it will do nothing.

HOWEVER

Mine-imator is a pretty small community, so we're much easier to tame, and  the trust and love that was built in here was really there. every positive comment, every upvote, every warm hugs felt genuine and real. sadly, like every place on the internet, we drew in people that had a rather dark goal of either trolling or being rude in general.

Today is 2016, we now have the bad side and the good side, but the bad side looks bigger than ever in here. but like i said: we are a small community, which means that if we try our best to stay positive,to respect opinions and to mature, i'm sure mine-imator will be the warm community it was back in 2013~2012

At this point i just lost my opinion, so idk what else to say or if my entire comment even made sense so..

TL;DR: be positive and make others positive aswell, respect opinions even if you don't agree with them, give good critism and be nice instead of trolling or just scaring people away from the community.

We are all stupid humans on a freaking minecraft inspired forum. Freaking Minecraft, a game that came out like 5 years ago, a game that looks like legos that you can play on a screen, a game for everyone including pedos 

- but that's not really the point of this discussion... I do agree the forums was a lot less friendly then it used to be, but it's not like we can do anything about it. Unless there are rules specifically made not to be hostile, but that would just become a form of censorship, we are just unlucky to have gotten a handful more of negative people, but in the end, we are all humans, and every human has a bad side, and some just show it a lot more then others.

Edited by Lumie

4 hours ago, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

I need you all, to think and reconsider about the past. What did the humans do with each other? Do they fight? No. Do they argue? No. Do they hate each other? No.

Yes, Yes and Yes.
The Huns, Genghis Khan, Hitler, Japanese, The Pope, Holy Crusades and plenty more, I'm not even scratching the surface.
I'm positive @ElvenShot and @Frossa could make a book just with a list of past bloodshed off the top of their head.
I don't think there was ever a time in the past where all the conditions you said were "No".

I'd safely say, I'd rather be in modern times then the 'past'.
I know what you're trying to say on the topic but yeah...

36 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

if you dont like something someone makes, let them dislike it and give bad feedback, if someone makes something cancerous, they need to know how hated whatever they made is, so they don't make the same mistake again

Then i'd be more than happy to see you being completely fine about seeing people telling you "kill yourself, your content sucks like hell", "omg this gave me cancer",  "0 talent, just get out", "you idiot this fad died so long ago and it sucks anyways", "KILL IT WITH FIRE" and so on.

3 hours ago, Emunator said:

Yes, Yes and Yes.
The Huns, Genghis Khan, Hitler, Japanese, The Pope, Holy Crusades and plenty more, I'm not even scratching the surface.
I'm positive @ElvenShot and @Frossa could make a book just with a list of past bloodshed off the top of their head.
I don't think there was ever a time in the past where all the conditions you said were "No".

I'd safely say, I'd rather be in modern times then the 'past'.
I know what you're trying to say on the topic but yeah...

Yeah i mostly agree with you but still we have scared off some newcommers because their content wasnt great from the start. And sometimes the negative rep makes flame wara between people. But i am not in any way saying that i dont lilike the new system.

The forums needs more people giving detailed/ constructive critism. And say what the creator of something has to do to improve their creation, and how to do it. For a long time(Probably since the begining of the forums.) most people have been saying a lot of vague critism such as 'Come back when you're better.' 'This wallpaper is bad.' 'Don't use stretched textures.'(Now saying that is some-what okay, but people don't tell them any replacement for stretched textures. Some people also just only say 'stretched textures' as a reply w/o explanation.) ect. but never saying anything to back up why they said what they said until they're questioned on why they said it. People want Mine-imator's look to be better, but giving vague critism to new members isn't how to do it. In my opinion, vague/ minimal critism shouldn't be catagorized as valid critism for future improvement.

Edited by Nimi

17 minutes ago, Nimi said:

The forums needs more people giving detailed/ constructive critism. And say what the creator of something has to do to improve their creation, and how to do it. For a long time(Probably since the begining of the forums.) most people have been saying a lot of vague critism such as 'Come back when you're better.' 'This wallpaper is bad.' 'Don't use stretched textures.'(Now saying that is some-what okay, but people don't tell them any replacement for stretched textures. Some people also just only say 'stretched textures' as a reply w/o explanation.) ect. but never saying anything to back up why they said what they said until they're questioned on why they said it. People want Mine-imator's look to be better, but giving vague critism to new members isn't how to do it. In my opinion, vague/ minimal critism shouldn't be catagorized as valid critism for future improvement.

That's exactly what I needed. Positive people. And yet, it's hard to find one.

Also, be aware of what you're throwing. If you keep throwing random insults such as age, maturity or anything else, that'll make things more worse. I've seen @Frossa in a topic like this one.

He did say it. We, new members, need to control our feelings and take criticism. Me? I may be a new member, which turned into an old member, but I've nearly done well in controlling my feelings and taking criticism. Yet, I still need practice on it. You gotta admit that the creator of this forums and the animation software himself, is right. You can't beat his words with yours. Because, he's been here, more longer than any of us.

ok... ok... i won't read all this but i'll point out some things that you maybe think you're right on, but you don't.

9 hours ago, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

Look into the past. The children learned and their behavior is smart, intelligent, calm, quiet and always get attention from their teachers as they learn well.

it is actually completely the opposite, kids are wild, loud, curious, and not very smart, even more! if not by this forums, i wouldn't be the calm person i am now, of course, i have my rage, but i keep it in its topic, i'm trying to be more mature everyday to equal my role models, and be better, if not by this forums, i would be a child in a preteen's body.

9 hours ago, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

Now, look at the present. We have a thirst for money and we need it more than we have. Do we behave? No. We don't behave. All we do, is bully each other, make threats, argue each other, hate each other and fight each other till death!

do i have thirst of money? yes. i need it more than i have it? no, i actually have a job, at 13 years old. do i behave? yes, i don't really care about what happens around me if it isn't related to me in some way (by that i mean, if it's not directly to me, or my loved ones, i actually don't care).

do i bully? no, i just show my opinion, and i try to be kind most of the time. make threats? no. do i argue? as anyone in the forums, this forum is about arguing over other's creations and opinions (and obviously sharing your creations and inspirations), that's what a forum is about.

Edited by BBruce7815

On 2016-10-11 at 3:39 AM, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

Do you want to make enemies? No. Then, why'd you do it!? Give me and everyone else here the reason, damn it. Give everyone else here, the reason why'd you do that in the internet and in real life.

I'd do it in real life to the person I'm thinking of.

4 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Oh no! What a grave mistake, I can already hear the police coming for me, I guess I'm a criminal now for not telling my parents everytime i talk to people online.

Guess I'll just have to tag mom every time I post.

@kathleen

I saw the account. It's real.

Just amazing.

Edited by Jovan0896