[animation] Bat world tournament (Part 1)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Nice work I know it was not easy to make this animation, more than this incredible soundtrack and moving camera, the animation this good, most believe you can improve in terms of smoothing, have faith in you.:thumbsup:  

:popcorn: Looking forward to next parte:popcorn:

Who says he can't manage over nine thousand Characters?  8D

Dude, we all know that this is amazing, and I'm sure you do too. What blockerlocker said is true, and we hope to see more in the future.

As it turned out, our ravenous cast of brawlers have been duking it out all this time in an underground arena where killing is just a game.

Our fighter has survived his first encounter with a decorated veteran, but how long will he last before he's crushed under the pressure?

(No joke, seeing some of the Characters doing their thing in this animated world was like reading a book and watching the movie when it's done well)  ^w^ 

Edited by Emanatronic

2 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Who says he can't manage over nine thousand Characters?  8D

Dude, we all know that this is amazing, and I'm sure you do too. What blockerlocker said is true, and we hope to see more in the future.

As it turned out, our ravenous cast of brawlers have been duking it out all this time in an underground arena where killing is just a game.

Our fighter has survived his first encounter with a decorated veteran, but how long will he last before he's crushed under the pressure?

(No joke, seeing some of the Characters doing their thing in this animated world was like reading a book and watching the movie when it's done well)  ^w^ 

"Is this all a game to you!?"

"Yes."