The King of Kings [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can feel Skibbz about to pioneer the Disable Likes for this Topic feature...

I see a nice little wallpaper that has about as much effort as at least fifty percent of the wallpapers here due to the third-party editing that's dedicated to our king. Why do you guys have to go on a Skibbz  tangent every time...?

2 hours ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Looks at monster school.....

I think the younger audience doesn't give a hoot about how well animated or original the animation is. If it entertains, it'll get views and subs no problem. Considering a lot of the viewers for the various Monster School videos are usually young ages.

They just like entertainment really. Not really sure if they pay attention to detail, yet. 

48 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I think the younger audience doesn't give a hoot about how well animated or original the animation is. If it entertains, it'll get views and subs no problem. Considering a lot of the viewers for the various Monster School videos are usually young ages.

They just like entertainment really. Not really sure if they pay attention to detail, yet. 

Well said.

I wonder if the glorious harbinger of animation (David) actually looks at the forum posts that aren't bugs or questions.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, and just didn't have the time to leave a comment.

Oh, er, nice wallpaper. :thumbsup:

Edited by EpicJ
Is Harbinger the right word?

3 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Just like my younger brother. The first thing that happens when he comes home and finds his tablet, is that I hear the royality-free music on these videos as the cringe slowly kills me on the inside. Also not trying to be mean to my Brother but it is literaly the most Unoriginal content ever made on YT. Alright i think i expressed enough hate now.... maybe

6 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

that's kinda 90% of youtube when you think about it,I respect effort and Personality,but that's  just my opinion.