MINECRAFT MOVIE: The Dark Cube

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a masterpiece.

You're way above 'low-level' in terms of animation.

As for everything else, i have yet to see any (major) flaws, with the exception that it can be a bit hard to see what's going on.

Edited by EpicJ
'Masterpiece' is probably an exaggeration but it is very good.

At 4:43 the match could have its brightness up a bit.

I have to rate this somewhere around a 7 out of 10 with proffesional standards. There are some clipping on the character in some shots. The lighting could be better in some shots too. There are times where it looks great though like at 10:10.

When I mean proffesional standards, I mean stuff good as like Blue Monkey and Slamacow. There are times where wouldn't know if it is MI.

(Potential MIDSA entry at 10:10 @Keep on Chucking?)

I do have a question for you though. I checked out your channel and this is your only animation so far (going to subscribe). Does this mean you just started animating? Have you had experience with animating in the past? If this is your first ever animation then the forum's standards are going up.

4 hours ago, UnmutEMC said:

Read description and found;

" I am a new low-level animator "

Congratulations! You are better than most of the old animators I know around here.

Seriously? Actually before taking any entertainment program I had studied all the movements of the human body, through other entertainment categories such as SFM.

In short, everyone can learn from other movements, but I watched a few videos on "animations minecraft" and maybe I watched one of the best and did not think that even today there were "poor animation" because for a couple of years I stopped watching animations and I thought that today the system and the ability of people had improved. So I decided to join today. But i don't expect that.

I tried it and look here ... I did not think that many would have liked.
Thanks, hey we should not give up!

4 hours ago, GbStudio said:

At 4:43 the match could have its brightness up a bit.

I have to rate this somewhere around a 7 out of 10 with proffesional standards. There are some clipping on the character in some shots. The lighting could be better in some shots too. There are times where it looks great though like at 10:10.

When I mean proffesional standards, I mean stuff good as like Blue Monkey and Slamacow. There are times where wouldn't know if it is MI.

(Potential MIDSA entry at 10:10 @Keep on Chucking?)

I do have a question for you though. I checked out your channel and this is your only animation so far (going to subscribe). Does this mean you just started animating? Have you had experience with animating in the past? If this is your first ever animation then the forum's standards are going up.

Dude, I'm not understanding anything, I thought it would be a crap animation "according to the spectators" I thought to use a program were just people with impressive abilities.

1. Does this mean you just started animating?

Yes, pretty much. Once I had tried "SFM" in 2012 and created animations that sucked, then in the years 2014 and 2015 I started to learn human movements through other animations or movies, and I had not used any more programs. Up to this day I managed to create an animation for the first time, complete it and publish it.

2. Have you had experience with animating in the past?

Yes, I used SFM, but did not go so well, so I learned only through my eyes in these two years. But I did not think I would have passed so many people, and I really thought that in today's times people would have learned much as I.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind, take care bro.

11 hours ago, blockerlocker said:

where have you been all my life.

i have to say, i was blown away.

the only reason youre getting so much attention is because you actually followed through in creating something.

im not saying you dont deserve that attention, im saying you more than deserve it.

i specifically enjoy how youre able to convey a story without using dialogue, something most people try and fail at doing.

usually in people's animations, things happen for no reason and just aren't worth a watch.

but you, you give suspense, you have subtle explanations making the viewer want to know more, you have fantastic movements, and overall you're what everyone wants to be.

let's just hope you act more as an inspiration than someone to stare at, because you have what it takes to actually get somwhere.

tl;dr i'd kill a cat to watch this for the rest of my life.

I've seen some animation in this forum and I must say that I liked even though they had no sense or simply combat or a mini history.

I realized that the important thing is not what you see (where what is perfect) but what the animation expresses and conveys to you.

Me too, I want others to learn from the bests, those who have had experience, and I can not call myself a professional before I did not learn everything, perhaps the movements are fluid, but for me some scenes are fast or maybe the shot it's not perfect.

I just want to be like everyone else, I can learn from them and they from me, as brothers among brothers.

All that I am willing to say, if one has a project in mind, should finish what he started at all costs, must not surrender, good project takes time.

Edited by xT-ARU-Mx