Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

giphy.gif
I LOVE THE CINEMATOGRAPHY OMG

No but seriously. I love the absolute perfectly choreographed screenplay and cinematography in this. Its so beautiful. I literally teared up in that last scene because it was just too good. As a fellow filmmaker i do say that your film side is peeking through and making its way into your animation which is NEVER a bad thing. I can only imagine what it will be like when the two of us are working on films eh?

Oh my god! This thing feels like a freaking movie!!!

My favorite scene is the horse chase scene, it's just beautiful... the animation, the lightining, EVERYTHING! 

I bet that one is going to be really hard to forget :wacko:

The only thing I would say here is to add some camera movements when fighting, to make it more dramatic or something, because I don't know,

It just doesn't feel right with the music... 

+1

Already waiting for Episode 6. 

I just wanna thank you all for your kind words! All your guys' support for this series is what keeps me going! (it sounds cheesy, but its just so true) I was wondering how this would get received on the forums since I haven't really been that active on here for months, but its amazing to see everyone being appreciative and supportive of my work! I couldn't ask for better fans! :)

Thank you all! 

now hopefully episode 6 wont take as long :P (P.S. it wont, because I'm not gonna let it. I've literally already started on it.)

That tears it, I'm gonna start working on my animations again. My motivation was repeatedly killed until I saw this. Gives me hope for the future of Mine-imator since it shows people can still make great things in the program. :) Hopefully the new people take notice and start taking notes of this as well.

I am going to honest. These episodes haven't captivated me to keep watching them. Don't get me wrong, the quality is 10x higher than most animations on this forum. You obviously put a lot of work into this and I don't want to stop you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Maybe its the medieval(?) genre but when I'm watching it, I just get the urge to do something else.

35 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

I am going to honest. These episodes haven't captivated me to keep watching them. Don't get me wrong, the quality is 10x higher than most animations on this forum. You obviously put a lot of work into this and I don't want to stop you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Maybe its the medieval(?) genre but when I'm watching it, I just get the urge to do something else.

Yeah, I understand. Everyone has their preferences. I know certain genres don't appeal to some people as much as others, and that's totally fine.

Thank you for being honest! :)