Graphic novel: Revenge of the Zombie Monks

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, Shane said:

You've made a mineimator novel without Fighter? HOW DARE YOU?!

jk, but it seems awesome, i'd buy it if i could :P

It's a Comic Book which was made with Mine-imator, i think it deserves it as being the first legit minecraft comic book made with mineimator.

DUDE I REALLY DON'T THINK LEAVING YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY ON IS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING.

Meh. That could go anything that isn't typically drawn, it just doesn't have any style to it. That's just me.

Also. That's the only reason I left the caps on.

1 minute ago, SDWAN said:

Meh. That could go anything that isn't typically drawn, it just doesn't have any style to it. That's just me.

"The forums hate him! Click Here To Find Out Why"

now i get it. :)

Just now, SDWAN said:

Yeah but there's sort of a feeling of pride that the program you're using, who may not be as fancy as blender or c4d, has achieved something like that, it's like a "Yeah! This is Mine-imator!" thing.

And you shouldn't do that, it makes people who use it seem immature.

15 minutes ago, Shane said:

Yeah but there's sort of a feeling of pride that the program you're using, who may not be as fancy as blender or c4d, has achieved something like that, it's like a "Yeah! This is Mine-imator!" thing.

And you shouldn't do that, it makes people who use it seem immature.

So all those other mine-imator comics have no type of specialty on these here forums? Guess not by the way you're putting it. No offence.

Just now, SDWAN said:

So all those other mine-imator comics have no type of specialty on these here forums? Guess not by the way you're putting it. No offence.

I never said that, i appriciate all artwork made with mineimator, but a physical book which was created with mineimator is my point. 

and expanding my point further would only start an arguement between you and me therefore i'm ending this here and i don't care what you'll say.

That's fantastic!

I would love to one day get my Belle comics printed, so I have a question: How did you get the legal rights to use the official textures? xD

If I knew I could do that I'd not have spent so long making my own textures, LOL.

I will definitely have to put it in my "To buy" list for this year. :D

9 hours ago, Snim said:

That's fantastic!

I would love to one day get my Belle comics printed, so I have a question: How did you get the legal rights to use the official textures? xD

If I knew I could do that I'd not have spent so long making my own textures, LOL.

I will definitely have to put it in my "To buy" list for this year. :D

We were not involved in the legal process at all, but Mojang is unusually lenient towards people using their brand. They seem to support all uses of their graphics, like in let's plays, programs, mods and comics. It's free advertisement, after all.

Damn...

daniel

On 2016-05-02 at 7:43 AM, AbAppletic said:

If only I could ship this to Lebanon without paying 100 dollars extra

Woah, you live in Lebanon? My dad comes from there xD!

On April 30, 2016 at 7:17 AM, David said:

We were not involved in the legal process at all, but Mojang is unusually lenient towards people using their brand. They seem to support all uses of their graphics, like in let's plays, programs, mods and comics. It's free advertisement, after all.

So I am writing A book, and I want to get it published.

so this means I can publish it without worrying? I just don't want mojang suing me for writing a book on minecraft...

btw nice book ?

Edited by Sword