Graphic novel: Revenge of the Zombie Monks

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

You guys don't even have the book and are really praising it too much. Sheesh

Maybe I'm overeacting, but bruh, it looks sooo guuuud. And those other books that are just text make in stores, so I think this book deserves it too.(I don't think it'll actually happen though. :/)

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

36 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Maybe I'm overeacting, but bruh, it looks sooo guuuud. And those other books that are just text make in stores, so I think this book deserves it too.(I don't think it'll actually happen though. :/)

I guess you've never read a comic book :facepalm: because this really looks like a comic from the preview pics im looking at. the style isn't stellar m8. its alright I guess

Edited by SDWAN

7 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

BUT YOU'RE OVERREACTING LIKE YOU'VE SEEN SOMETHING VASTLY DIFFERENT! :/

Huh? I know this is a graphic novel/comic book, but I mean, this a book made that has illistruations rendered in Mine-imator and has been published. And besides, David isn't the author, so it's up to the author to publicly publish it to stores. (Lets drop the conversation before I lose some brain cells trying to explain myself anymore because you called me out for over-reacting even though I'm aware I over-reacted.)

You've made a mineimator novel without Fighter? HOW DARE YOU?!

jk, but it seems awesome, i'd buy it if i could :P

1 hour ago, SDWAN said:

You guys don't even have the book and are really praising it too much. Sheesh

It's a Comic Book which was made with Mine-imator, i think it deserves it as being the first legit minecraft comic book made with mineimator.

25 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

BUT YOU'RE OVERREACTING LIKE YOU'VE SEEN SOMETHING VASTLY DIFFERENT! :/

DUDE I REALLY DON'T THINK LEAVING YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY ON IS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING.