R E A L I T Y - Concept 4 [TEASER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 minutes ago, Skjold said:

How about you stop making concepts and make some actual animations mate?

How bout you just let me do my thing since it is my series that doesn't revolve around the generic "Creeper" "Wither" "Zombie" etc. Something with actual story.

(No offense to everyone who does actual minecraft animations, i mean they're cool and all but I like doing this better because i have more emotional connections to it)

Edited by The Tan James

4 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

yes, just do not listen to the haters, like Skjold. no offense.

Skjold doesn't really hate, he's probably just annoyed with me making only reality concepts (I admit thats all i make but i have reasons)

3 minutes ago, JjCinemas said:

The animation was good and all, but I was seriously confused. What's the story behind all this? What happened? Who's the red hooded guy? 

He's introduced in Concept 2 as Killu. Basically all of james's darker thoughts portrayed as a person. 

Any other questions?

Edited by The Tan James

20 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

How bout you just let me do my thing since it is my series that doesn't revolve around the generic "Creeper" "Wither" "Zombie" etc. Something with actual story.

(No offense to everyone who does actual minecraft animations, i mean they're cool and all but I like doing this better because i have more emotional connections to it)

I just hate people making "tests" and "concepts" instead of making an actual animation with a story that makes sense. *cough* *cough*

3 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I just hate people making "tests" and "concepts" instead of making an actual animation with a story that makes sense. *cough* *cough*

Maybe i like the fact that its abstract? Because its more like art/Poetry? I don't understand what you're trying to pull here. Also concepts are not "Tests" They're my fancy word for episodes. If you'd actually pay attention you'd notice these are full fledged animations that range from  7 - 9 minutes long. 

Now regarding the story. Many people don't understand the story that well. But as the episodes progress they understand it more and more. Its all a matter of how you interpret it.

Alot of people don't know the actual reason to why im making this. People whom i actually talk to understand how much sheer meaning this has behind it. I've never explained why i make it because i don't think everyone needs to know. 

tldr: I like it more abstract, its like poetry, these aren't tests they're about 8 minutes each. Alot of people don't get it but still like it, and i have reasons why this is my main focus.

Edited by The Tan James

1 minute ago, Cryotivity said:

... Every concept is like 7 minutes long, not to mention even a test "animation" is an animation. 

I would say that theres a reason theres diffrent sections for non-narrative test animations and actual animations.

Edited by Skjold

4 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Stop. Conflict is not needed,  you can maybe give some of your "constructive criticism" when it's finish and you've seen the whole thing. NOW NO MORE FIGHTING, THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE. IT'S ANNOYING. *Cough* please.

1 minute ago, Uknownhealer said:

Stop. Conflict is not needed,  you can maybe give some of your "constructive criticism" when it's finish and you've seen the whole thing. NOW NO MORE FIGHTING, THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE. IT'S ANNOYING. *Cough* please.

I have to point out one thing though, did you forget to add eyebrows to your OC or is the no eyebrows intentional?

Just now, Uknownhealer said:

All of them are the same. 2 people see eachother in flatlands and then begin fighting with super OP powers for no reason whatsoever. The characters or actual animation may be diffrent but 90% of the video's concept is the same.

Just now, Skjold said:

All of them are the same. 2 people see eachother in flatlands and then begin fighting with super OP powers for no reason whatsoever. The characters or actual animation may be diffrent but 90% of the video's concept is the same.

Ok we get it you don't like the series, i respect your opinion, I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same. Now can we please stop fighting before my topic gets onto popular creations because of fighting?