Top 10 Mine-imator Animations Nomination Post

Heavenira here! A couple of months ago, I created a Top 10 Mine-imator Animators list, which can be found here. Since then, I have been getting a MASSIVE amount of requests to make another one (unfortunately, I don't plan on doing a Riggers list anytime soon). I'm finally going to do it, but this time, it will be a Top 10 Mine-imator Animations list!

Let me clear up some things regarding the difference between this one and the last one. This list will be focusing on individual animations/series and NOT animators. If you have an animator that you are a fan of, don't nominate his name, rather, nominate the title of one of his animations! (Providing a link is VERY appreciated, it saves me a lot of time!) I am accepting series, they will count as one entire animation, such as The Tan James' MGB videos, they're part of one whole series. That brings the next point, when you are nominating an animation, please only nominate animations made by a variety of animators. I'd also like to mention that there has been a lot of hate considering the last list had a very small amount of judges, so there was an unhappy crowd of animators due to bias. I will do my best to avoid this problem, because I'm aiming to get...maybe 5 judges, unless you guys want to torture me and make me find more judges? im just going to cry in a corner now.... :(

Also, a very big change to this list, the last list I made only applied to the person's videos before March 31st, 2015. Now that has changed, and it will now be January 15th, 2016. So if you have a big animation your working on, you better hurry it up, or else it will not be qualified!

1. You cannot nominate your own animation, you can only have someone else nominate it.
  2. You have a limit up to 3 animations that you can vote for (while still applying to rule #1).
  3. In the comment section below, you are permitted to ask people to check your video out so they could nominate you, I'm not that cruel. :)
  4. I'm no longer accepting nominations as of January 15th 2016 - 8:00pm EST, so hurry up!

And have fun! May the top animator get the recognition he deserves!

Edited by Heavenira

Two of the animations I wanted to put up were already put in, I'll just put them in anyway (I put them in order according to how much I like em/How well they animated they are imo) EDIT:The Legend of Harbinger Episode 1 represents the whole series

Edited by Varen

I've noticed that there has been a bit of confusion. I'm mainly looking for full fledged animations, anything below fifty seconds will probably not make it in, unless I somehow not get enough nominations.

@Emanatronic No. Neither can you nominate someone's individual collab entry, as they will most likely defy the rules stated above. The only exception to a collab entry might be Sirflufferb0t's Herobrine Attack Collab entry, as it somewhat makes itself it's own animation.