Shadow Rising Trailer (2020)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 hours ago, MojangYang said:

Hey you’re back!

wait guys I’m confused.

unless I’m very much mistaken, he stole this animation too? Is that way all the downvotes are for? Because it’s not too bad.

People are downvoting because it's not in English, which is against the Forum's rules. Not to mention it's using likely-copyrighted music.

Edited by __Mine__

3 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

People are downvoting because it's not in English, which is against the Forum's rules. Not to mention it's using likely-copyrighted music.

No, people are downvoting it because the dude came back after saying he was going to leave.

6 hours ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

No, people are downvoting it because the dude came back after saying he was going to leave.

But nobody is talking about the animation itself and giving constructive criticisms. The animation itself isn’t too bad. He said he was gonna leave cuz he was having a fit, but I don’t think downvoting when he comes back is fair.

25 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

But nobody is talking about the animation itself and giving constructive criticisms. The animation itself isn’t too bad. He said he was gonna leave cuz he was having a fit, but I don’t think downvoting when he comes back is fair.

its not fair? he said he was gonna killhimself

12 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

its not fair? he said he was gonna killhimself

And left the ones who were ignorant to worry so much that they started to fight with the others who knew this was an attention seeking scandal. 

23 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

And left the ones who were ignorant to worry so much that they started to fight with the others who knew this was an attention seeking scandal. 

Fine I know I am ignorant.

But maybe all we have to to ignore him. Anything we post here is giving him attention. Any reactions, even downvotes, are giving him attention. And of course downvotes are useless against him as his rep is already so low he prob doesn’t care anymore. Why don’t we just shut tf up and minimize any reactions to his contents?