Shadow Rising Trailer (2020)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, MojangYang said:

Fine I know I am ignorant.

But maybe all we have to to ignore him. Anything we post here is giving him attention. Any reactions, even downvotes, are giving him attention. And of course downvotes are useless against him as his rep is already so low he prob doesn’t care anymore. Why don’t we just shut tf up and minimize any reactions to his contents?

It does give him attention, but it also tells him we’re done with his BS.

I have a feeling comments are gonna get disabled here.

The animation is good, the movement is somewhat smooth which always looks nice.
Scenery aint so bad and vfx are pretty good but could be improved on, as well as with your camera angles and movement could change some shots to be closer to the characters.

This is clearly a parody from "Infinity War" but it's clear you wanted to make it a little different. Which is why I like the creativity in this, especially the idea of a command block acting as the infinity gauntlet, which they both share a lot of similarities so good choice.

I just want to mention my opinion from your previous post and i'm sorry if this hurts but I need to say that I think that you probably attention seeking with your last post, though if you are in a bad place, do talk to someone about it, don't use your struggles to gain popularity points with a wallpaper, that hasn't clearly worked.

Also someone mention that he broke a rule because the talking in this animation is not English but I think that rule only applies with discussion with other users on the forums so I think you're fine (though I could be wrong).

Anyways this is a pretty good animation, good stuff.

Have a good day. :)