Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

19 hours ago, DizzyProductions said:

There's no need for that sexual image, if you'r gonna be a twelvie atleast make it optional to see it

Tbh, that's far from being a sxualised image, its not like its one of those disgusting rigs with huge spheres for body parts or naked pictures.

1 hour ago, DizzyProductions said:

Well hes sharing it to the internet so why wouldnt his parents see it? It is up there for anyone to see

Because his parents isn't creeps? Is there anything wrong with the picture?

And if there is, you got a problem.

On 1/1/2017 at 1:19 PM, DizzyProductions said:

There's no need for that sexual image, if you'r gonna be a twelvie atleast make it optional to see it

That's not sexual at all, far from being even suggestive. 

This is so ironic, you call him 12 for not hiding it behind a spoiler tab, when you can't handle techy art of a female in a body suit. 

On 1/2/2017 at 9:22 AM, DizzyProductions said:

Yeah but it's also not something you would show ur parents 

Yes it is. 

Edited by Juno

24 minutes ago, Juno said:

That's not sexual at all, far from being even suggestive. 

This is so ironic, you call him 12 for not hiding it behind a spoiler tab, when you can't handle techy art of a female in a body suit. 

Yes it is. 

Go on then, show ur parents and film it

11 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

You are really sounding like those people that say "Oooh, what you post on the internet can be viewed by everyone for eveeer!" Why would anyones parents stalk their kid? Why would anyones parents be on forums that are mostly related to minecraft animations? How would your parents know that it is you that is hiding behind that username? And still why wouldnt you show it to you show it to your parents? He is not twelve because he didnt think like you and didnt put a normal picture behind some spoilers. And even if it would be sexulised you kind of are browsing the internet and if you are too sensitive then you should be there.

8 minutes ago, NotAn... said:

You are really sounding like those people that say "Oooh, what you post on the internet can be viewed by everyone for eveeer!" Why would anyones parents stalk their kid? Why would anyones parents be on forums that are mostly related to minecraft animations? How would your parents know that it is you that is hiding behind that username? And still why wouldnt you show it to you show it to your parents? He is not twelve because he didnt think like you and didnt put a normal picture behind some spoilers. And even if it would be sexulised you kind of are browsing the internet and if you are too sensitive then you should be there.

"stalking" is an overstatement but some parents do do it, but let's just stop this whole argument, I've removed the initial reply

1 hour ago, DizzyProductions said:

My mom would be totally fine with this.

1. I was playing GTA V once and she was watching, I ended up going to a strip club as a joke because she wanted to know if they actually animated... well... you know....

2. We were watching slamacow and I asked her "Hey, wanna see what bad animations look like?" So I showed her futuristichub and... well... I showed her the bad side...

but this image, oh whoops oh, I should be punished for looking at this, I mean, who in their mind would dare to look at this monstrosity??? HIDE IT FROM THE CHILDREN PLEASE, THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!