Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, [GMK]animations said:

Nice!

Id like you to make more F.N.A.F. Characters, and not just rigs with your skin on them.

I don't really have a lot of motivation to make more, though Funtime Mike is halfway done, I'll do my best to finish him

Hater part :

Can't people just reply for work of rigging and NOT because F.N.A.F or anything ?? So, don't reply if it's to say useless things è-é

F.N.A.F Suck, it's dead F**K OFF ! Man like Supah and others make it live, so NO, THEIR STILL A COMMUNITY.

Supah part :

Still a superb work as always ! How on earth can you make something looking the exacte same but still in a minecraft way ? I love your work ;)

Edited by Chaukeke

37 minutes ago, Thebloxpro said:

no... im his slave :P

Back to the basement!

1 hour ago, Chaukeke said:

Hater part :

Can't people just reply for work of rigging and NOT because F.N.A.F or anything ?? Go, don't reply if it's to say useless things è-é

F.N.A.F Suck, it's dead F**K OFF ! Man like Supah and others make it live, so NO, THEIR STILL A COMMUNITY.

Supah part :

Still a superb work as always ! How on earth can you make something looking the exacte same but still in a minecraft way ? I love your work ;)

Thank you! The point of this was to show off the rig I spent hard work on! Glad to see someone that is actually nice on the forums