Strike [Fighting Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

You should work on giving your characters more dynamic poses during attacks and better windups as they're about to deal them.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice :D, I'll keep it in mind for my future animations

Edited by SahnzAnimation
Grammar :/

1 minute ago, SahnzAnimation said:

Yeah, I just choose some skins that I haven't used in my skin folder :wacko:, wasn't sure how to fix the grass though :/

Thanks for the criticism :D.

It wasnt criticism. It was just me whining about how fighting animations are almost as bad as f@d creations. (Not talking about quality. I'm talking about quantity.)

Just now, Skjold said:

It wasnt criticism. It was just me whining about how fighting animations are almost as bad as f@d creations. (Not talking about quality. I'm talking about quantity.)

Wasn't sure what to call it :sweat:, but you still pointed some faults that I needed to fix in the animation. Yeah, I agree that fighting animations are over done, but a lot of people seem to "like" that kind of genre which is probably why I animate it more than any other kinds of animation. Also, it was what lead to me to ending the fight pretty early in the animation due to the lack of originality and motivation. So that's why I'm starting from scratch and making a new animation that's driven with more of a plot. (Not sure if you care at all about it, probably not. Had to make some kind of response :wacko:.)

15 hours ago, Skjold said:

soooo you want them longer?

15 hours ago, SahnzAnimation said:

Wasn't sure what to call it :sweat:, but you still pointed some faults that I needed to fix in the animation. Yeah, I agree that fighting animations are over done, but a lot of people seem to "like" that kind of genre which is probably why I animate it more than any other kinds of animation. Also, it was what lead to me to ending the fight pretty early in the animation due to the lack of originality and motivation. So that's why I'm starting from scratch and making a new animation that's driven with more of a plot. (Not sure if you care at all about it, probably not. Had to make some kind of response :wacko:.)

i told you you should have made it longer, but NOOOOO