Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! lou3d here and for the past days I have joined Mineimator!

Now you must be wondering why am I making this topic? Well, as I searched at the vast worlds of this Forums there seems to be a few things that I want to ask before I take things deeply and seriously. Now all my questions can be answered by you "PERSONALLY" so don't argue with each other and don't quarrel about one thing.

No. 1 What are the Mineimator Forums dislikes? (From what I mean't here, what does the forums don't really like? Crappy animations? Weird Scenes? Bad Behavior?)

No. 2 How did this all started and why? (Of course, there is always a reason for everything. And probably answering personally would be a good start.)

No. 3 What is this... "Unofficial Rule; don't Spam the forum Topic." (BECAUSE I COMPLETELY HAVE NO IDEA  WHAT YOU GUYS MEAN.)

No.4 What does OC means? (I don't get it.)

More Questions available in the future. Kek Bye.

Thanks for your postive (AND NEGATIVE) feedbacks! :D 

Edited by lou3d
Just to add what does OC means...

#1 don't post F.N.A.F or Monster school.

#2 don't post animations that only took you 3 hours to make.

#3 don't post test videos with an intro if the video is under 1 minute long.

#4 don't be a douchê about people giving you constructive criticism and or hate.

#4.5 I can't count to 5.

Edited by Skjold

So you're confused on what the dislike button's purpose is, eh?

1.) Simply, dislikes. They can be opinion based(A member's opinion on the creation.), or fact based(It's a fact that the creation is just plain bad).

2.) A lot of people wanted it back to "help filter out bad content".

3.) That would be mini-modding(Which isn't allowed.) from users that say that because mini-modding is described as controlling users' action as if they were a moderator. And if users are saying to not post something on this forum(Besides what's described on the rules.), it counts as controlling another user's actions.

5 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

Why does people hate monster school btw I heard of it once in old mine-imator video

Zero efforts put into the animations and they get millions of views. They've grown into an entire genre of zero-effort animations. People are copying the original creator(Willcraft) and making tons of money off it.

That's why. Mineimator is mostly known for monster school. Monster school is terrible so therefor people think that Mineimator is terrible.

f@d, cos there was a massive wave of cringy content back when the games were more popular.

Monster school, cos it gives us all a bad reputation.

Flatgrass wallpapers. Enough said there.

Undertale, cos apparently you either love it or hate it.

Furries, although they're not as disliked as some, and there's only like 3 including myself.

Reasonable political discussions. Ha! As if that's ever gonna happen...

Overuse of After Effects, cos apparently it makes you a SKIBBZ clone.

And that, my friend, is the entirety of forum hatred in one post.

17 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

f@d, cos there was a massive wave of cringy content back when the games were more popular.

Monster school, cos it gives us all a bad reputation.

Flatgrass wallpapers. Enough said there.

Undertale, cos apparently you either love it or hate it.

Furries, although they're not as disliked as some, and there's only like 3 including myself.

Reasonable political discussions. Ha! As if that's ever gonna happen...

Overuse of After Effects, cos apparently it makes you a SKIBBZ clone.

And that, my friend, is the entirety of forum hatred in one post.

And it looks like you're the living form of forum hatred. Impressive.

10 hours ago, Skjold said:

Zero efforts put into the animations and they get millions of views. They've grown into an entire genre of zero-effort animations. People are copying the original creator(Willcraft) and making tons of money off it.

That's why. Mineimator is mostly known for monster school. Monster school is terrible so therefor people think that Mineimator is terrible.

Actually, I somehow agree with that statement of yours (Lol, if its a statement). Monster School is kind'a bad. Except that the Animator knows how to animate well, I guess that is an exception of that.

7 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

I feel very bad for willcraft because people were making monster school clones out of other animation software

Agree. (Especially if the Animator is bad asf. Completely gonna destroy the Mine-imator community. / If you call it a community then top kek.)

1. Pretty much everything everyone said multiple times above
  2. Because most animation softwares are simply confusing and non-user friendly, Mine-imator was created to be a simple software that can produce decent, or sometimes truly amazing, results.
  3. Idek lol
Edited by Astro Animations

On 14/10/2016 at 11:13 AM, Shane said:

1. just run while you can, these forums are cancer

Wut?????

6 hours ago, Astro Animations said:
  1. Pretty much everything everyone said multiple times above
  2. Because most animation softwares are simply confusing and non-user friendly, Mine-imator was created to be a simple software that can produce decent, or sometimes truly amazing, results.
  3. Idek lol

Lol