Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am now going to exterminate every single one of you. Let me describe the operation in immense detail.

I will firstly pin you, ÜberKiller, to a wall for the torture you have caused. I will make the other members' deaths quick, but you... I will give you a slow and painful death.

I will strangle you until I can see the bones of your neck begging me for forgiveness. I will then crack your skull against the wall and will feed it to the insects living inside your little dungeon. Your body will be fed to dogs as a delicious, savoury meal.

Congratulations on earning death, ÜberKiller. Congratulations.

I am now going to exterminate every single one of you. Let me describe the operation in immense detail.

I will firstly pin you, The Man, to a wall for the torture you have caused. I will make the other members' deaths quick, but you... I will give you a slow and painful death.

I will strangle you until I can see the bones of your neck begging me for forgiveness. I will then crack your skull against the wall and will feed it to the insects living inside your little dungeon. Your body will be fed to dogs as a delicious, savoury meal.

Congratulations on earning death, The Man. Congratulations.

Wtf srs

I will firstly pin you, The Man, to a wall for the torture you have caused. I will make the other members' deaths quick, but you... I will give you a slow and painful death.

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read

Now, who'd like to animate this? xD

' I've let this drag on log enough' - Über

I will firstly pin you, Uberkiller, to a wall for the torture you have caused. I will make the other members' deaths quick, but you... I will give you a slow and painful death.

Congratulations on earning death, Uberkiller. Congratulations.

NOECI0s.gif

when i see this i would just imagine like you driven crazy with like torn clothing and red eyes yelling i will kill you as you run into our base and then you get shot in the knee and we continue watching tv and eating cheerios while you scream in agony.

I really dont know why some of the forumers make a big deal out of joining a team.they're just another team that makes stuff like every other team out there.

It's because we are a fun team. We have unique people as members, and if you don't like it, you will still have to deal with it, because we aren't leaving.

It's because we are a fun team. We have unique people as members, and if you don't like it, you will still have to deal with it, because we aren't leaving.

That's a bold statement. How can the team be successful if we want people to hate us?

This also disregards other teams.

I think the approach of the team needs to be altered. We do create content. We do work together on things. We upload things. That's what an animation team does, no? I think people expect too much, sure, but there is no need for this retaliation to comments like those. Do not lose your dignity