First Fight Test (Please Bare With Me)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ohh Yeah Sorry

1 minute ago, Nimi said:

Yeah, I did help. He used my mouth rig, and built off of it and made his facial rig.(It should have been named 'Nimi's mouth rig' in his facial rig.)

3 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Yeah, I did help. He used my mouth rig, and built off of it and made his facial rig.(It should have been named 'Nimi's mouth rig' in his facial rig.)

If You Have A You Want Me To Put It In The Descriptsion

20 likes isn't going to happen with this quality of work. For the record, some people won't even like it just because you said "20 likes and I'll release the full one."

Slow motion isn't a mess of ease and out, nor are fight scenes. When I used to animate, fight scenes were hard. They always are. You need to understand that using transitions for quick movements is almost never a good idea. That leads to something else, this is slow. Way too slow. And I know what you're trying to do with the explosions and whatnot, but it's not gonna work like that. The ground and the camera is gonna need some impact to themselves to simulate quick and hard movement. What's more, scenery helps. You said it was two brothers training? Put them in a dojo, what's more, make them look similar if they're brothers. The facial movements were... not good. The punches had little impact, if any. And that crash and tumble and the end seems like you never did the "ball animation." 

Afterthought, it's "bear."

Edited by Pokekights

5 minutes ago, Pokekights said:

20 likes isn't going to happen with this quality of work. For the record, some people won't even like it just because you said "20 likes and I'll release the full one."

Slow motion isn't a mess of ease and out, nor are fight scenes. When I used to animate, fight scenes were hard. They always are. You need to understand that using transitions for quick movements is almost never a good idea. That leads to something else, this is slow. Way too slow. And I know what you're trying to do with the explosions and whatnot, but it's not gonna work like that. The ground and the camera is gonna need some impact to themselves to simulate quick and hard movement. What's more, scenery helps. You said it was two brothers training? Put them in a dojo, what's more, make them look similar if they're brothers. The facial movements were... not good. The punches had little impact, if any. And that crash and tumble and the end seems like you never did the "ball animation." 

Thanks For The Insight 100 Im Working On A Kibisa Vs Mario World One Rn Ohh And There Not Blood Brothers He's Truly Jason's Brother But U Have To Wait For The Series To See What Im Talking About 

Edited by Lazii

On 10/17/2016 at 1:33 AM, Lazii said:

Thanks For The Insight 100 Im Working On A Kibisa Vs Mario World One Rn Ohh And There Not Blood Brothers He's Truly Jason's Brother But U Have To Wait For The Series To See What Im Talking About 

The legendary series that everyone talks about which either gets cancelled or "Episodes" are 2-4 minutes long. Good luck with that.

.... I'm gonna be honest, you're FAR from the decent fight animations... Needs lots of work. And also it has to be understandable; I have to get what kind of damage the opponent took, where and how. I'm saying this because at the first attack it looks like the hair punched his face.

BTW If you are a beginner, it is not a really good idea to start with fight animations, because they're hard to do. Just sayin'.

Edited by Dave's Animations