1.11 is coming, but where is 1.10?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

David has been pretty busy as of recently(Or awhile.), he hasn't found much time to do anything-- let alone work on Mine-imator. I'm sure once he get's the time, he'll add the new features, but nothing is set in stone. In the meantime, you can use this nifty rig pack I made.

13 minutes ago, Nimi said:

David has been pretty busy as of recently(Or awhile.), he hasn't found much time to do anything-- let alone work on Mine-imator. I'm sure once he get's the time, he'll add the new features, but nothing is set in stone. In the meantime, you can use this nifty rig pack I made.

Looking forward for you to make the 1.11 pack x3

David is doing some real life stuff, because nowadays its impossible to live without money. (well, i guess you always needed money?)

economics = ruining some people's stuff

Edited by Tiedemies1

On 9/27/2016 at 11:18 AM, F1a2h Lit3 said:

The title says it all... the last update was back in March and now it is the end of September.

1.10 has been finalized, and 1.11 is in its snapshot phase... I would like to have the new 1.10 features added, such as mobs... before 1.11 makes itself well known.

If you think of decimals in math 1.10 is the same as 1.1 (because 0 doesn't count) so it was technically released awhile ago.

On 9/27/2016 at 0:19 PM, Tiedemies1 said:

David is doing some real life stuff, because nowadays its impossible to live without money. (well, i guess you always needed money?)

economics = ruining some people's stuff

One word. Patreon.