Players school have a story ?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made before 2 months a test for a players school ep 0

i mean its just a test  for the real story 

its players school but ....

it's Have a story not like normal school animation (like monster school by : will craft)

or Epic shane @Shane style (players school .... dosn't have story )

and i will do it with rigs ( 3 rigs completed ..... rigs needs - so many ..... how many rigs need for ep 1 - 4 rigs ..... still working on it )

3ar1ViL.png

19 minutes ago, Dave's Animations said:

... Oh, look at that... Another player school series...
Why

2 minutes ago, Roosara said:

Oh god no.

Newbie, If you're gonna post this type of content on the forums, Prepare for the downrep storm.

but it have a secrets 

2 minutes ago, SB7989 said:

You named the sensei Sushi.

You probably should have come up with a better name than that tbh

his father was love sushi and he named his son on what he is love 

he was have so many problems  because his name was so weird 

5 minutes ago, Roosara said:

That is horrible English. What secret exactly?

so many 

wXyWLHk.png

i can't tell u bro sorry

Just now, TheXKing360 said:

his father was love sushi and he named his son on what he is love 

he was have so many problems  because his name was so weird 

so many 

-snip for the love of snips-

i can't tell u bro sorry

Ok. I know it's a secret but.. Please scale down the images.(or cut parts of it.) Also, try practicing English a bit more.

6 minutes ago, Roosara said:

Ok. I know it's a secret but.. Please scale down the images.(or cut parts of it.) Also, try practicing English a bit more.

i sorry if my English was bad ( i didn't -no body from who i knows- talk English very well in my country )

After reading your post fully, I have decided to change my -1 to a +1. You seemed to have found one of main problems with "monsterschool" and as such you want to work on that and create something different while still in the same genre.

I have little to no faith that you will complete it.

However I am giving you a chance. We all are. Well 2% of all of us are :)

Do not disappoint us. 

:)

Edited by CisforCrispr

Just now, CisforCrispr said:

After reading your post fully, I have decided to change my -1 to a +1. You seemed to have found one of main problems with "monsterschool" and as such you want to work on that and create something different while still in the same genre.

I have little to no faith that you will complete it.

However I am giving you a chance. We all are. Well 2% of all of us are :)

Don't dissapoint us

Yeah.. I kinda went reading NOT the full post due to cringe instincts. Change the 2% to a 3% cause, I'm going to give ONE chance.

Don't screw this up.

Im probably one of those people who actually read all of it. Your making a Player School with a Story. Sounds great but u shouldnt name it Player school because it just sounds plain and boring. You gotta attract the audience with a good thumbnail and a title.

11 hours ago, ItsZaaki said:

Im probably one of those people who actually read all of it. Your making a Player School with a Story. Sounds great but u shouldnt name it Player school because it just sounds plain and boring. You gotta attract the audience with a good thumbnail and a title.

this name have a story him self

Everyone seems to be very quick to judge. However this series is very original based on other "Monster School" series I've seen. Although the spelling is definitely not the best, I think this was actually a pretty good video and you did well. I'd recommend however not using skins created by other people. (The Aphmau skins are the ones I recognized.)

Tsk.
Too cliched, awful color of subtitles, bad grammar, bad spelling, bad subtitles, pretty much 75% of the playerschool animation is bad. Playerschool is bad on it's own.
I'll leave the rep neutral.

Edited by Spectral