Good Ol' Kitchen [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This really exceeds what standards that have been set on Mine-imator animations. As for how practical for actual animations goes, it's a bit iffy. But upscaling for better lighting is starting to seem like a good idea.

This is fantastic, and looks really nice. Absolute stupendous job.

If you look closely at the wallpaper you can see that it is ******* awesome 8D

Teach me senpai.:love:

Good job m8, honestly I'm not sure how you even get MI to look that awesome. 

Edited by Mafa Animations

8 hours ago, Corbscraft said:

IS THAT IN MINE-IMATOR

= mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2).

With in such explanation of such relativity of reality.

Yes. That is not Mine-imator. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ofcourse it is.

UNMUTE HOW DID YOU PULL THIS OFF!!!?!?!?!?!?

On 11/26/2016 at 9:22 AM, lou3d said:

= mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2). = mc 2, equation in German-born physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity that shows that the increased relativistic mass (m) of a body comes from the energy of motion of the body—that is, its kinetic energy (E)—divided by the speed of light squared (c 2).

With in such explanation of such relativity of reality.

Yes. That is not Mine-imator. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ofcourse it is.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(what)...........

26 minutes ago, Mario985 said:

Close one.... did you use a actual photo for the "light refract meant"  on the walls?

Yes, while I did used an actual photo for the references, the lights on the walls were made within Mine-imator with literally over 160 spotlights.

Edited by UnmutEMC

1 hour ago, Mario985 said:

Just wow... W-O-W
not even going to ask how laggy it was same with how big the texture's was

That being said, how freaking long did this take you to make?

Probably around two days. Since all I do is pausing every few minutes to watch some YouTube videos.