I made a new rig but i dont wanna release it

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

common guys leave him alone, everyone dosent start of great at everything and as a new animator you need to have confidence, so what the is criticism some times you people need to be supportive. you never know this kid could be the next SKIBBZ or CaZaKoJa. @TheShinPin@Mobdestoryer@SKIBBZ

Use items for the stand instead of blocks. Also make the lens 3D or something. If you were to release something like that I believe it would go well. 

1 hour ago, RicaPlays said:

common guys leave him alone, everyone dosent start of great at everything and as a new animator you need to have confidence, so what the is criticism some times you people need to be supportive. you never know this kid could be the next SKIBBZ or CaZaKoJa. @TheShinPin@Mobdestoryer@SKIBBZ

I don't believe skibbz or James acted like this starting out tho.

7 hours ago, CubeTron23 said:

Please, use more cubes. Also, the cubes look so separated that it's on the fringe of falling. Maybe use the Y scale a bit more. We understand that you're very young, but I am too. Hey, I just turned 12 last August.

Also, sorry for this but I'm downvoting. Not to hate, but to encourage you to make better.

Its cool

29 minutes ago, Alinous Productions said:

Use items for the stand instead of blocks. Also make the lens 3D or something. If you were to release something like that I believe it would go well. 

I don't believe skibbz or James acted like this starting out tho.

Tru

Just now, CubeTron23 said:

Tru

Hey everyone else acts different its just how we were made also i see what ur point is and i well try to upgrade the legs to look better instead of a werid looking broken stick

This topic is quite the trainwreck. @Mobdestoryer, learn to control your feelings and to take criticism. As for everybody else, throwing random insults about age or maturity is only going to make things worse.

Topic locked.

Edit: unlocked at the request of topic owner.

6 hours ago, Frossa said:

This topic is quite the trainwreck. @Mobdestoryer, learn to control your feelings and to take criticism. As for everybody else, throwing random insults about age or maturity is only going to make things worse.

Topic locked.

Someone needed to say that. Luv you @Frossa

15 hours ago, CubeTron23 said:

He's arguing with high-rep members.

The high-rep members here be like "YOOOUUU HAVE NOOO POWER HEEEERE"

I was arguing with him....I highly doubt I'm a high rep member compared to higher rep members.

I think some people are getting confused when they employ the blanket term of "criticism". Yes, it was all criticism, but there's two very different types of criticism.

"Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one."

"Destructive criticism aims to destroy the target of criticism, by making the destructive criticism (e.g. "you should shut up and follow the program"). The aim is to show that the point of view of someone else has no validity at all, or lacks any merit" -Wikipedia

The former is generally what helps people grow creatively, and find areas of possible improvement. The latter is what seems to be getting more and more common, and while it's still criticism that you have to learn to take, it's not particularly helpful. Sure, you can sometimes find out what's wrong with the thing you've made(unless the person in question just says "ew fad" or "wow nub". I've said it before and I'll say it again: Not everyone hates the fandoms you hate.), but ultimately they wont be helping the community anywhere near as much as they would be if they had employed constructive criticism.

2 hours ago, Deminu said:

I think some people are getting confused when they employ the blanket term of "criticism". Yes, it was all criticism, but there's two very different types of criticism.

"Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one."

"Destructive criticism aims to destroy the target of criticism, by making the destructive criticism (e.g. "you should shut up and follow the program"). The aim is to show that the point of view of someone else has no validity at all, or lacks any merit" -Wikipedia

The former is generally what helps people grow creatively, and find areas of possible improvement. The latter is what seems to be getting more and more common, and while it's still criticism that you have to learn to take, it's not particularly helpful. Sure, you can sometimes find out what's wrong with the thing you've made(unless the person in question just says "ew fad" or "wow nub". I've said it before and I'll say it again: Not everyone hates the fandoms you hate.), but ultimately they wont be helping the community anywhere near as much as they would be if they had employed constructive criticism.

Destructive Criticism is more fun. I don't want to help people who make garbage.

17 minutes ago, ElvenShot said:

Destructive Criticism is more fun. I don't want to help people who make garbage.

Everyone makes garbage the first time. Unless you're, like, Prince, or something. Besides, if you want to improve the community, you shoulder part of the responsibility. Nobody's going to get better if all they get is flamed.

Edited by Deminu

1 minute ago, Deminu said:

Everyone makes garbage the first time. Unless you're, like, Prince, or something.

While I completely disagree on this statement, I do agree with the statements disapproval of Elvenshot's post. Perhaps do it more like...

17 minutes ago, ElvenShot said:

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

2 minutes ago, everyonesepic said:

While I completely disagree on this statement, I do agree with the statements disapproval of Elvenshot's post. Perhaps do it more like...

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Well, to elaborate, almost everyone starts out making beginner-level creations that are viewed as garbage.

1 minute ago, Deminu said:

Well, to elaborate, almost everyone starts out making beginner-level creations that are viewed as garbage.

Well elaborated.

Completely unrelated, are you still doing the whole RP thing, or did you abandon that?

Edit: Nu u ruin meh perfeeect 123 kerma scor3

Edited by everyonesepic

1 minute ago, everyonesepic said:

Well elaborated.

Completely unrelated, are you still doing the whole RP thing, or did you abandon that?

I haven't done it in a year or two, though I'd still be up for it. Hmu if you'd like.

Edited by Deminu