Look at dat dab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

lol i just made that pose because i dint think of aninthing to steve to do , sorry if ofended someone because thats not my intention, like i said its just a render test.

(and sorry for my bad english because thats not my native language)

On 10/10/2016 at 1:10 PM, 4ward animations said:

Go bother some other people. I don't have time for this.

But you clearly have time to comment, Claim he's bothering you then go off to make more models with stretched textures which is even worse then this "Test Render"

Nobody asked you to reply in the first place, Don't try and act like he's harassing you.

Incoming Downvotes

5 hours ago, -(Retro)- said:

But you clearly have time to comment, Claim he's bothering you then go off to make more models with stretched textures which is even worse then this "Test Render"

Nobody asked you to reply in the first place, Don't try and act like he's harassing you.

Incoming Downvotes

You too. I have too many notifications. Your not the one building 5000 square foot mansions with your dad, so don't say i have so much time.

2 hours ago, 4ward animations said:

You too. I have too many notifications. Your not the one building 5000 square foot mansions with your dad, so don't say i have so much time.

Sure you are, If your so busy don't complain about it and just do what your doing, No one likes a whiner.

Edited by -(Retro)-