Personal MC Wallpaper (2K)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The posing kind of sucks mate. If the left leg is at the front, then the left arm cannot be at the front, needs to be at the back or else it'll look unrealistic and lifeless. The editing is pretty much what made it look good. But please improve the posing.

Edited by -StickyMations-
le grammar

26 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

The posing kind of sucks mate. If the left leg is at the front, then the left arm cannot be at the front, needs to be at the back or else it'll look unrealistic and lifeless. The editing is pretty much what made it look good. But please improve the posing.

Haha yes, I also thought of redoing the thing because I felt the same way about it, but you know how laziness always wins..

thanks for the feedback though. :)

9 hours ago, VipericDesigns said:

Hey guys. I made this wallpaper some time ago and I wanted to share it with y'all!

Again, the render was done in Mine Imator and the effects and sunshine and all that shit is made with After Effects.

So yeh! have a look and tell me what you think ;3

Personal Wallpaper

Skibbz's lightroom is bae.

You Really Make It More Same Like Cinema 4.D

Well Yeah Its Good. Soo Much Better.

You Better Became Graphic Designer.

Using The Photoshop And After Effect Yeah. Much Better

( Dont Worry Im User Cinema 4.D Tho )

On 9/14/2016 at 2:45 PM, VipericDesigns said:

Hey guys. I made this wallpaper some time ago and I wanted to share it with y'all!

Again, the render was done in Mine Imator and the effects and sunshine and all that shit is made with After Effects.

So yeh! have a look and tell me what you think ;3

Personal Wallpaper

Skibbz's lightroom is bae.

tutorial?