Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Pardon me if the image doesn't work, I'm using something other than imgur now because imgur doesn't wanna work for me anymore -_-

If the image doesn't work i'll just edit the topic to make it work.

Edit: It worked :sweat:

So basically I've been playing a lot of skywars since... well, I think I've had animator's block..

I played some with @NietyFox and @PuddieTheKat and I realized that they're both total pros and I'm just the noobiest noob to ever noob at nooby skywars of noobiness noob.

So I made a wallpaper where they're totally pros and I'm totally hiding like a noob.

Spoiler

I_Noob.png

Created in Mine-imator, edited in paint.net, fancy graphics by @Keep on Chucking, used with @SKIBBZ/@Nimi's face rig, yadda yadda okbai

Edited by Astro Animations

1 minute ago, Alinous Productions said:

Then you just see james in the background ._. But anyway what do you mean by fancy graphics?

you don't JUST see James in the background.

The fancy graphics are an effect that Keep On Chucking came up with that adds Global Illumination - just some realism.

Just now, Colonel Muffin said:

Is it Hypixel/Mineplex Skywars? I hate those ones. I prefer CubeCraft SkyWars because it uses 1.9 combat.

I suck at all skywars except MCOrigins... but MCOrigins suddenly became very laggy so I cant really play skywars on there any more...

On 9/12/2016 at 10:49 PM, IceCube said:

Just sayin' it looks more like flat world wars than skywars no offense it is a good background

I respect your opinion but I literally have no idea where you're coming from.. it's a map from Hypixel skywars...

12 hours ago, Steak said:

I knew im not the only one who uses paint.net to edit! Nice though :)

Most people do, actually.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:08 AM, x3j50 said:

You suck at it?

Pfft,,,I fall of the island everytime I try to mine.

off*

Thanks for making me feel at least a little better..

Edited by Astro Animations