MineWars Episode 1: Exile

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Future episodes  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will episode 2 be as good or better

• This was pretty good so yes
    • Nah, the cringe will only intensify

I know i'm late but.

The lip sync could've been way better in my opinion, too much motion blur (there are parts where its not even needed), movements weren't all too bad still could use some improvement, "this world was filled with mods and became corrupted" the English in this part bothered me, the main characters voice sounds like he isn't even trying to have a deep voice in his first line of dialogue, cinematography could've been better, the father is the only good voice actor, CONSTANT CAMERA SHAKE, the kings blinks every second (someone get him some eye drops his eyes must be very dry), it's very hard to tell if this is supposed to be serious or comedic (JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND), the guard using the voice comm is using the wrong side based off the skin, and the robot guy's voice keeps changing.

I would rate this 4/10 so far.

You guys keep trying though.

5 minutes ago, Pigeon_ said:

I know i'm late but.

The lip sync could've been way better in my opinion, too much motion blur (there are parts where its not even needed), movements weren't all too bad still could use some improvement, "this world was filled with mods and became corrupted" the English in this part bothered me, the main characters voice sounds like he isn't even trying to have a deep voice in his first line of dialogue, cinematography could've been better, the father is the only good voice actor, CONSTANT CAMERA SHAKE, the kings blinks every second (someone get him some eye drops his eyes must be very dry), it's very hard to tell if this is supposed to be serious or comedic (JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND), the guard using the voice comm is using the wrong side based off the skin, and the robot guy's voice keeps changing.

I would rate this 4/10 so far.

You guys keep trying though.

All very good points. The edits will be very easy to fix. As for the animation, due to time constraints a lot of things were cut short. Especially due to our lack of available lip syncers (I had finals). Overall it definitely could have been better but I assure you it will be better. Also on voice actors, we are in the process of hiring more professional ones so hopefully that goes well. Thank you for your helpful criticism and I hope you stick around for the next episode!

9 minutes ago, Pigeon_ said:

-snip-

About the lip sync, the audio is slightly ahead, trust me it was perfect when it was in production. I agree with you on most other things, and we're trying our best to get episode 2 a lot better. (at least a 6/10) :thumbsup:

We appreciate the criticism, though. A few of these points weren't made before (a couple if you look at the topic are all over the place) and you were pretty polite compared to the others.

Edited by BAC0NB0Y

4 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

(at least a 6/10)

nah 4/10 is my final score.

5 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

We appreciate the criticism, though. A few of these points weren't made before (a couple if you look at the topic are all over the place) and you were pretty polite compared to the others.

I'm a nice person, so I put the criticism politely.