MineWars Episode 1: Exile

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Future episodes  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will episode 2 be as good or better

• This was pretty good so yes
    • Nah, the cringe will only intensify

2 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

what do you mean?

I search up Fluid Script Productions in youtube and a fake channel shows up, that one you linked doesn't show up. any i'm watching it so...

1 minute ago, TheFastFilms said:

One has 12 subs and was the official one but access to it was lost

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

Nexil made another one but he locked us out of it

Ok thanks guys.

Just now, Lee Animations said:

Lies, as if anyone could be that motivated.

Nope, full on production started in June we had a TON of set backs tho like people saying they would make rigs for us in five days and when I needed those rigs he failed to get more than one of them done (not saying any names) or entire animations disappearing from my computer. But we got it done within a month, this is a team project of course.

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

Nope, full on production started in June we had a TON of set backs tho like people saying they would make rigs for us in five days and when I needed those rigs he failed to get more than one of them done (not saying any names) or entire animations disappearing from my computer. But we got it done within a month, this is a team project of course.

Ur magical

Spoiler

Anyways, just a question. Why is the kid in this short film 15 and hasn't reached puberty. <_<

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

btw was the rig i made you in the first episode or nah?