MineWars Episode 1: Exile

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Future episodes  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will episode 2 be as good or better

• This was pretty good so yes
    • Nah, the cringe will only intensify

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

10:30 sorry it was hard to see but I will definitely use it more in episode 2

k thx i wasn't sure if you got me to do that to fill my time. but obviously  not.

Some of this dialogue was just hilarious at times. (Most notable example: "I didn't know leaving was against the rules!" )Besides cringey voices and the weird blurry glowy shots there were from time to time, this was decent.

Edited by JjCinemas

3 minutes ago, JjCinemas said:

Some of this dialogue was just hilarious at times. Besides cringey voices and the weird blurry glowy shots there were from time to time, this was decent.

Sorry @JjCinemas but this version of cringe is unfixable you must update to a better version of animation.

Newest Version: Legend of the harbinger 

jk

sorry about the voices us at FSP already knew we would get hate for it but we are sticking to our actors unless they leave.

Edited by zoocomicsx

7 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

He saw the map and he grabbed it?

Like I said, this is only a pilot and I know some aspects of it are bad.

Preeety sure, it was a just a 15 year old, hasn't reached puberty that would act like his parents didn't give him sweets in a near-death situation. 

Spoiler

jk lmao

2 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Lemme rate this:

The voice acting was pretty bad and could have been improved a lot, the graphics and animation are very inconsistent, some parts have good graphics and other times the graphics are a bland as sugarless bran flakes, the motion blur is too strong and the constant shaking camera makes me nauseous, there is parts where the animation are pretty smooth however and I am impressed by how quickly this was made, overall I'd rate this a 5.5/10 Good luck on your series, I do hope you guys try improving the things I listed, anyways, good luck and have fun with your series.

All of this I already am setting out to fix in episode 2. Thanks for your advice :D

Not that big a deal, that's my honest opinion

2 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

he voted on his on poll

11 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

he voted on his on poll

I'm not the only one who created MineWars so my opinions should matter just as much as anyone else's 

Well, I expected this to be a little bit better, but it was good anyways.

The story and the characters seem to be interesting, the animation was good and the voice acting was

also good (looks like I'm the only one that doesn't has a problem with that). But the scenery... I really don't like it, I'm referring to the city, not the natural

biomes, just the city. I'm not pretty sure if you were looking for something that feels made by a normal player... but I don't know... Don't you have any good builders on your team? :|

Also, as other people above me said, please in the next episode try not to add motion blur and camera shaking on every single scene. The camera shaking would be good only

for fight scenes. Phew! I didn't expect to write as much as this, but well, good luck with episode 2! xD

3 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

the motion blur is too strong and the constant shaking camera makes me nauseous

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IIIIIIT

Damnit mel, I told youuuu.

18 minutes ago, Dr. Nexil said:

you know the password! (i hope...)

Nuuuu. ;-; Fast had to make a new one.

6.5/10

Voice acting a bit of tweaking

Like @-StickyMations- said, the scenery could use a little more...something? in it. In my opinion, at 1:03, I dont think a entire little shed (or building) would look great with all the blocks mossy stone, and secondly at 1:07, the combination with bricks and prismarine isn't bad but it is not all great to. Also at 3:35, I dont know about a line of torches next to the golden throne is such a good a design but these are just my opinions. (You do not hav to fix any of these but just keep in mind the design and the combination of blocks you choose for the next schematics or builds)

Some parts could drink a smoothie.

Other than these situations, this is a great episode, keep going man!

Edited by Beefray Rulan

4 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

When you lip sync the voices do you do the audio first or the animation first? Also good animation.

Audio was done first.

Also, I think that the lip sync is off because of either lag or audio being slightly ahead than it should be. When I synced one of the scenes the lips matched up perfectly.