ARC [Animation Team]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I decided to try and start a project where I'll put forth a lot of time into, but I realized that it would be way too much work for myself to handle on my own :sweat:. This lead to me thinking of creating a team to make the project less difficult and less stressful so this is why I'm posting this topic.

I will be working hard with this project and having a team with the project will kind of force me into powering through it leading to a mindset of not letting people down.

General Concept/Plot of "MinecraftARC" (The name of the animation):

Spoiler

The whole situation and plot of this animation will be similar to an anime called: Sword Art Online, but it will have a different and unique Storyline. The main things that are going to be pulled from Sword Art Online is that its a character trapped within a Virutal Game where dieing in the game also applies into reality. The characters and overall missions of the characters will be original and more information will be shared once the team is formed. I want to keep the whole general story a bit of a secret :P.

Positions that the team would really appreciate having :D :                  

Spoiler

Riggers
Editors 
StoryMakers: (This can include everyone on the team, but if you would like to dedicate yourself to this one position then go ahead :D)
Animators (I will be doing most of the animating, but I will leave scenes for team members to animate)
Builders
Voice Actors

If you're planning on joining the team, having Skype would be much appreciated (My skype: Sahnzanimation)

Here's a random wallpaper that I made:

Special thanks to @PuddieTheKat and @TheGodOfTrouble for helping me out with the wallpaper xD.

yDOP91W.jpg

Skins used in the image: @SKIBBZ, @PuddieTheKat, @Cryotivity, @WillesFilmz, @BAC0NB0Y, @Ninjabee_Redtricity, @victory summery, @The Tan James, @TheGodOfTrouble, @MobKiller Animations

Edited by SahnzAnimation

I could try builder or rigger (rigger preferred ) . Not sure if my rigs are up to standard though, I just finished a rig so you can check it out and decide yourself if I'm good enough. I'd storywrite as well if you want... but ....   i've never watched anime before.  I do have skype, not sure how active I can be (I also can't call).  So basically, I can do any position except voice act and edit :) 

3 minutes ago, iFallOffStuff said:

I could try builder or rigger (rigger preferred ) . Not sure if my rigs are up to standard though, I just finished a rig so you can check it out and decide yourself if I'm good enough. I'd storywrite as well if you want... but ....   i've never watched anime before.  I do have skype, not sure how active I can be (I also can't call).  So basically, I can do any position except voice act and edit :) 

Anime doesn't really have to with any part of the storyline, its just similar to a concept of an anime of a virtual reality where a character dies in reality when he dies in the game and that's pretty much it.

If you have a skype just add me at: Sahnzanimation

4 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

-snip-

Yeah I understand where you're coming from, and I know that managing a team might be "stressful", but I want to dedicate myself towards something and create something that I could be "proud" of or at least somewhat proud of.

Also thanks :D

I've always thought that joining a team would always be interesting, and here's my chance. :D I could be a rigger, not like character rigging, but model rigging, like guns, masks, etc. I have a post called "Ore's Rig Requests" in Mine-imator Resources > Requests. I could also be an animator and builder. Though I specialize in rustic building, not modern. my skype is "shanenguyen2".

I can be :

a Riggers (Depends what is to rig.)
Editors ( I can edit. wooooo)
StoryMakers: (I iz much gud at Gramar. And also at creating stories.)
Animators (I can help for implenting realistic Motions. maybe. idk)
Builders ( I can build. i think)
Voice Actors ( I can do multiple voices, like Batman, arnold schwarzenegger, Elmo, Stitch, Maybe the guy who sings what a wonderful world, Some Kind of Choking Demon, Evil Palpatine and maybe more)

Yeee.