Item Sheet Mouth Expressions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Skibbz, bro, you've got to consider making us a lip-syncing pack like this.

It would add so much style to our animation. Please Skibble.  :o

No pressure. Free labor doesn't exist in the real world.

What I'm trying to say is that if there was ever a thing to expand upon, it's this!!  :U

(I know you know this, but I just really liked the video and you could just look at the first image)

Edited by Emanatronic

1 hour ago, Emanatronic said:

Skibbz, bro, you've got to consider making us a lip-syncing pack like this.

I've already added the basic mouth expressions to pronounce letters so you can get a good majority of words to look right if you use them correctly. That's what this was originally going to be, but then I decided to have some fun with it and made a bunch of humorous facial expressions. 

I'm sure it would help making something like that for you guys, but it's kind of a hassle to turn on/off each item to sync to the audio.

4 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I'm sure it would help making something like that for you guys, but it's kind of a hassle to turn on/off each item to sync to the audio.

True, I overlooked the fact that these were Items.

If these were Textures placed onto a Surface instead, that would make animating them tons more efficient. We're essentially using these Items as Texture-thin sheets anyway. You'd probably give every expression the same aspect ratio and resolution for maximum ease of use.  :D

5 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

True, I overlooked the fact that these were Items.

If these were Textures placed onto a Surface instead, that would make animating them tons more efficient. We're essentially using these Items as Texture-thin sheets anyway. You'd probably give every expression the same aspect ratio and resolution for maximum ease of use.  :D

Yeah, probably making them items probably wasn't my best bet. Oh well, maybe someone will take some time and do it for me.