Bloodlust [Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, TheFlyingNinjaGamer said:

Awesome work Skibbz :D

7 minutes ago, TheFlyingNinjaGamer said:

Now this is what you call "ART"

7 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

Looks really nice!

Now I always wonder at points why nobody likes the video/animation..

@TheFlyingNinjaGamer Why did you reply on it twice?

1 minute ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Wow, it actually seemed like a serious animation until steve appeared at the door...

Poor steve, always getting tortured and murdered in the most violent ways...

Yeah. Even though SKIBBZ has went on a rehab. It still doesn't matter that he can't murder in his dream,

*SKIBBZ Sees a Steve*

"KILL IT IT!!"

*Steve Wears a Creeper mask*

"(Screams) Its the King of kings! Bow down and pray for mercy!

*Bows and prays for mercy*

(I wonder if that's how David is the only person with a Steve Skin to survive SKIBBZs Reign of Terror) 

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Can I point out some flaws without getting severe hate from fanboys, starting a gigantic argument, and/or getting a -1 Respect From OP.

I can? Good.

The effects are a little.. much. I know you're trying to make it look Super Sculpey Serious, but it's strangely enough, a sore to look at.

The purposely wonky camera is also something I dislike, It doesn't really work with stuff like this, in fact..

Wonky cameras suck in general, they always look.. off, intending to make the thing it's used on look "Serious", when it just comes off as really silly.

It's okay.. I guess? It's just insanely flawed imo. 4/10

I just had to say this, It annoys me that this is getting nothing but praise, when it deserves people pointing out flaws.

It doesn't need hate, I guess.

But, like every other SKIBBZ animation, and most AE Forum animations, it doesn't deserve solely praise.

Edited by MustardBlock
I apologize for commenting on a topic from Tuesday, the damn Popular Creations tab sucks complete ass.