Approaching Business [Wallpaper]

12 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Look who's talkin about poor comebacks when you can't even think of any.

m8 just admit you got roasted if u get anymore roasted your gonna get toasted

Edited by Cryotivity

3 minutes ago, Cryotivity said:

m8 just admit you got roasted if u get anymore roasted your gonna get burnt

I can't admit something that is poorly made in response to my own comments

2 minutes ago, vash0110 said:

why should i waste good combacks on you

Have you ever used a good comeback? You know... A comeback that a child wouldn't be able to make

Edited by SDWAN

2 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

I can't admit something that is poorly made in response to my own comments

Have you ever used a good comeback? You know... A comeback that a child wouldn't be able to make

Have you ever said something nice? You Know... Something that a adult would be able to say

Just now, Cryotivity said:

Why u tryin to ruin the barbeque tho

Because people are supposed to be on-topic and talking about the topic/wallpaper, not talking about other's comments, that's how topics get de-railed. (You should know this as a chat mod, you're supposed to break fights, not fuel them.)

Just now, vash0110 said:

Have you ever said something nice? You Know... Something that a adult would be able to say

Adults can say whatever they want though man. they don't have to be nice or constructive. We've all got a choice to our comments here and there's no admin preventing me or other people to respond this way. its not like im harassing, or brutally shooting people down. im letting my thoughts out into this world of free speech.

Here's an example of a person a lot of people hate. Donald Trump. He makes a lot of uneducated thoughts about our current political situation, but its not like he's being kicked off of the elections for it. He's able to publicly let his thoughts out rather than keep it to himself

Just now, PikaMasterzMC said:

Because people are supposed to be on-topic and talking about the topic/wallpaper, not talking about other's comments, that's how topics get de-railed. (You should know this as a chat mod, you're supposed to break fights, not fuel them.)

When its my job to moderate the forums I will, but currently the Chatroom is my swamp.

2 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Adults can say whatever they want though man. they don't have to be nice or constructive. We've all got a choice to our comments here and there's no admin preventing me or other people to respond this way. its not like im harassing, or brutally shooting people down. im letting my thoughts out into this world of free speech.

Here's an example of a person a lot of people hate. Donald Trump. He makes a lot of uneducated thoughts about our current political situation, but its not like he's being kicked off of the elections for it. He's able to publicly let his thoughts out rather than keep it to himself

"its not like im harassing" But you just said every one in this chat are a bunch of 3rd graders and how it disgusts you. You are harassing people. You can keep hiding behind your excuse of saying its free speech and that its constructive criticism.I never once seen you tell someone how to fix something after you told them that their work was crap. 

also don't change the topic, you know you have done wrong and your now trying to get us to talk about Donald trump and how he is done alot worse then what your doing right now.But this isn't about him, This is about you and how you are a D$&# to every one on the fourms.

So before you start think about your self as an adult first think about why your still a child

3 hours ago, Cryotivity said:

I guess poor insults hide terrible communication skills..

I mean sorry to ruin your "great roast" but Im just speculating I have no true facts for this opinion, but I think hes supposed to be walking, it looks like it and everyone else in the picture is walking and has very similar poses but you know im probably wrong. hes totally hanging himself actually now that ive taken a good look at it, just like what i want to do when i see one of your "my real life is horrible so im gonna vent on random people on the internet" comments

Whoa whoa, chill out man, what's with the long post 8D

I literally just looked at the unedited wallpaper and saw how barely posed that guy was.. I meeean what? His left leg isn't moved whatsoever, the right one is only bent, same with the right arm.. and maybe the left arm? I'm not sure, because the left arm is totally blurred in the DOF for some reason.

Why the hell would I complain about a character walking even? That's just finding stupid crap to complain about for the sake of complaining about stupid crap.

3 minutes ago, vash0110 said:

"its not like im harassing" But you just said every one in this chat are a bunch of 3rd graders and how it disgusts you. You are harassing people. You can keep hiding behind your excuse of saying its free speech and that its constructive criticism.I never once seen you tell someone how to fix something after you told them that their work was crap. 

also don't change the topic, you know you have done wrong and your now trying to get us to talk about Donald trump and how he is done alot worse then what your doing right now.But this isn't about him, This is about you and how you are a D$&# to every one on the fourms.

So before you start think about your self as an adult first think about why your still a child

Your usual defensive attitude is showing up once again...

Let me ask you somethin here. Where did I ever say I was being constructive. Especially when im talkin about the comments these dudes were making. Go check out Gascreeper's latest animation you blind scrub before you start tellin me I don't directly tell people what to fix and what was executed poorly.

How is giving a similarity an example of changing topics. Im backing up my own statements here with an example. When Have i ever wanted to go start talkin about trump being the main subject. Now if I were a #$%@ to everyone on the forums. shouldn't I have no followers as well, shouldn't I have no Friends from the forums, shouldn't I have a low reputation then other members here on the forums if that were true?

speakin about acting like a child. How about you look at your immature leveled posts everywhere else on this forum before you start acting all defensive here you hypocrite.