Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

d8765c4c32bee9acdefb2d0468f5af25.png

I recommend using my latest skin. :P 

Didn't seen it changed, imma add it from my "MI skins" folder

Just now, Animator Dark said:

oh man i am not in it 

I'd have liked to add you, if only your MC skin weren't bugged and if you wouldn't have said something like this, it don't borrow me but some people could be like "oh cmn stop krying bro" (yeah they exist)

2 minutes ago, Nicolasev said:

I'd have liked to add you, if only your MC skin weren't bugged and if you wouldn't have said something like this, it don't borrow me but some people could be like "oh cmn stop krying bro" (yeah they exist)

My Minecraft Username is The_Dark_Void

3 minutes ago, Nicolasev said:

i just fixed it i changed my minecraft name To The_Dark_Void my old one was The_Dark_Light

Just now, Nicolasev said:

Yeah but you shouldn't have said "oh im' not in" cuz it sounds like "OH, WHY AM I NOT THERE"

i said Oh man... i am not in it 

2 minutes ago, Animator Dark said:

i just fixed it i changed my minecraft name To The_Dark_Void my old one was The_Dark_Light

i said Oh man... i am not in it 

6 minutes ago, Nicolasev said:

it don't borrow me but some people could be like "oh cmn stop krying bro" (yeah they exist)

See ? And you shouldn't say something like this, cuz some people can take it like this. I feel like you're not reading my entire post.

2 hours ago, MobKiller Animations said:

Oh Boy... i wonder what movie we are watching!!! And thnx for including my skin :3 

maybe BlockMan Vs SuperBlock

( batman vs superman )

14 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I like how you added chuck too :3

+1:+1:

Yeah, I did something like that too with Allemn.

17 hours ago, MobKiller Animations said:

Oh Boy... i wonder what movie we are watching!!! And thnx for including my skin :3 

Maybe a horror movie cuz of Ezcha's and your face. But it seems boring when we see PikaMasterz and Blox

1 hour ago, Nicolasev said:

Ya got scared by the movie and the popcorn bucket fell on your mushroom-y head

:(