♫"Win This Fight"♫ -- A Minecraft Parody of "Where We Came From"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm quite impressed with this..

The voices were sometimes high, but the lyrics, The simultaneous singing and the animating were very impressive.
I especially loved the background music.

Great to see that people are putting effort into things with Mine-imator.

Inspirational to say the least.
+1.

Edited by Emunator

Very nicely done! You can really tell when someone puts effort into their animations and who doesn't, but you sir, are definitely one of the rare mine-imator users who spend their time on their projects. I can tell you put tons of effort into the animation, and it payed off because it came out GREAT. There were a few parts where there was a couple of bugs, but other than that, it was amazing! The only real thing I can tell you that you should work on is the really high and low pitched lyrics. The singing was fine until those few parts, only because it sounded like you didn't really want it to come out really loud because you seemed embarrassed that someone in your room would hear you or something. But like I said, amazing video, definitely the best animation I have seen in a long while by a new animator, and good luck with all you other projects!

(And of course, +1 to you!)

Edited by RetroSquirrel

Very nicely done! You can really tell when someone puts effort into their animations and who doesn't, but you sir, are definitely one of the rare mine-imator users who spend their time on their projects. I can tell you put tons of effort into the animation, and it payed off because it came out GREAT. There were a few parts where there was a couple of bugs, but other than that, it was amazing! The only real thing I can tell you that you should work on is the really high and low pitched lyrics. The singing was fine until those few parts, only because it sounded like you didn't really want it to come out really loud because you seemed embarrassed that someone in your room would hear you or something. But like I said, amazing video, definitely the best animation I have seen in a long while by a new animator, and good luck with all you other projects!

(And of course, +1 to you!)

Did you just say that...

Girl lets get something straight, RIGHT here RIGHT now, I have been animating for about 2 years now.

(this only took 4-6 months) xD

Thanks for the supah long commentsss