(F.N.A.F) Nightmare Rig Preview

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's now finally complete, the credit goes to only me for this one in particular.

Brz9Tbt.png

Due to complaints, I have offered title warning of the topic and also am no longer using filters for art posted on this site.

And I've red some rather negative comments...(which are also unoriginal insults. :thumbsup:)

vhTrR3V.png

And even though this mildly hurts my feelings, I don't see any rules against posting this stuff. So I will continue to receive and try to ignore your rude remarks, despite the many hours I put into these projects for all interested to see.

The rig isn't going to be released for a while; namely until I get the rest of the nightmare rigs done. For my 300 sub video I introduced a strawpoll on what series to make next, and so far the results are looking to be the Toy f.n.a.f 2 models, so you will probably pass by some of those in future months.

I'm glad if you like this rig, and I will do my best to consider care about all of your meaningless insults and rather negatively-put suggestions

Anyone who wants to leave constructive criticism and kind comments have my gratitude.

Thanks!

~TheXLCREEPER

Edited by XLCREEPER

And even though this mildly hurts my feelings, I don't see any rules against posting this stuff. So I will continue to receive and try to ignore your rude remarks, despite the many hours I put into these projects for all interested to see.

OOooooooooh, @Ethan., @Mime360 Animations, @Skjold, and @Awesome Emerald (dahell it not working?) just got roasted! No! They didn't get roasted they got actually roasted, pushed right into the easy bake oven!

But with all seriousness this rig is pretty good (despite it being FNA.F) and overall, it just has some good effort put into it, ignore those people and keep doing what you want to :thumbsup:

Just now, Deminu said:

Well, yeah, but it's kinda hard to see...

Apologies. That is kind of the point in that case, but I can see the problem with that...

The next models won't be as dark and hard to see. AKA Fredbear and all other rigs except for marionette and such, those have much brighter colors

3 hours ago, LolDoge said:

OOooooooooh, @Ethan., @Mime360 Animations, @Skjold, and @Awesome Emerald (dahell it not working?) just got roasted! No! They didn't get roasted they got actually roasted, pushed right into the easy bake oven!

I don't see how we were roasted at all.

16 hours ago, XLCREEPER said:

Apologies. That is kind of the point in that case, but I can see the problem with that...

The next models won't be as dark and hard to see. AKA Fredbear and all other rigs except for marionette and such, those have much brighter colors

Lel, when creating Fredbear just recolor Nightmare. Other than that, 1up! (my language for da best, lol)

19 hours ago, XLCREEPER said:

I get how it's meant to be all nightmarish but I think that if the rig needs to be concealed in the dark to be spooky it's not very good. Just an opinion though.

20 hours ago, "Anonymous" said:

I hate fad but...... I like what you made.

I have that same autocorrect problem. feelsbadman

55 minutes ago, CKGirl01 said:

I'm jealous :|

Lol don't be, there's always opportunities for better wording but in all seriousness I love all of the kind words.

3 hours ago, ShadowAnimator21 said:

Lel, when creating Fredbear just recolor Nightmare. Other than that, 1up! (my language for da best, lol)

Yeah I'm just not looking forward to it xD

It looks great, but I'm not really into fn.af that much, maybe make another picture just to make it more visible? :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, XLCREEPER said:

Yeah I'm just not looking forward to it xD

When I'm making rigs, like my cube sonic rig (#Shamelessselfpromotion), I always try to make it easily modifiable, to make more similar rigs, maybe keep that in mind? :D

1 hour ago, Sonicxryan said:

It looks great, but I'm not really into fn.af that much, maybe make another picture just to make it more visible? :thumbsup:

When I'm making rigs, like my cube sonic rig (#Shamelessselfpromotion), I always try to make it easily modifiable, to make more similar rigs, maybe keep that in mind? :D

This one should be the only one that will have visibility issues for a while. All future rigs until a few others will have much brighter colors, and the ones that are dark and harder to see, I will try to modify to make them more visible. ;)

On 9/23/2016 at 5:10 PM, XLCREEPER said:

:thumbsup:

The rig looks like it had a lot of effort put into it, but if you make a preview, we should be able to see everything clearly. ^_^

On 9/23/2016 at 6:54 PM, LolDoge said:

But with all seriousness this rig is pretty good (despite it being FNA.F) and overall, it just has some good effort put into it, ignore those people and keep doing what you want to :thumbsup:

you do realize that i dont like fnarf