funtime me (warning f.n.a.f)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Ryanista said:

You have the spelling of an acorn. Stop acting like a child, and learn some goddamn grammar!

9699227.jpg

3 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

something i learned long ago before I got a roast bottom from him

getting roasted by someone under your age has got to be humiliating

wait

oh my

1 hour ago, Tomoki said:

we did tell you lots of times how much we hate your content but you keep posting it ._.  even your grammar tells me you don't get anything .-.

He's Ukrainian, they speak Russian in Ukraine. The formatting in the Russian language is completely different than in English. 

@Ryanista @Shane 

Edited by Juno

7 hours ago, Tomoki said:

we did tell you lots of times how much we hate your content but you keep posting it ._.  even your grammar tells me you don't get anything .-.

Okay, this is too much.

i was just throwing my trollish comments here but it seems this is getting serious

you can't speak for everyone and tell him everyone hates his content

if u don't like it you don't have to look at it, nothing forces you to view this other than your toxic hateful brain

and instead of jumping on the bandwagon and making stuff worse, how about you'll actually give criticism?

i swear, this is why people hate mine-imator. the program is fine, but it's fanbase is so toxic and negative.

Edited by Shane

2 hours ago, Shane said:

Okay, this is too much.

i was just throwing my trollish comments here but it seems this is getting serious

you can't speak for everyone and tell him everyone hates his content

if u don't like it you don't have to look at it, nothing forces you to view this other than your toxic hateful brain

and instead of jumping on the bandwagon and making stuff worse, how about you'll actually give criticism?

i swear, this is why people hate mine-imator. the program is fine, but it's fanbase is so toxic and negative.

what you mean

16 hours ago, muztanchik83 said:

what you mean

here's a translation made in google translate (yep I'm a bedd prrsin) for you

Spoiler

Добре , це занадто багато .

я був просто кидали свої trollish коментарі тут , але , схоже , це стає серйозним

ви не можете говорити за всіх і сказати йому , що всі ненавидять його зміст

якщо і не подобається це вам не доведеться дивитися на нього , нічого не змушує вас дивитися це крім вашого токсичного ненависної мозку

і замість того , щоб стрибати на підніжку і зробити речі гірше , як щодо ви насправді дати критику ?

я клянусь , ось чому люди ненавидять мінний imator . програма прекрасно , але це настільки фанатів токсичні і негативним .

Sorry but I'm not Ukranian and can't translate it by mind and hand. I tried

Edited by LucianAnimations