Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

die like rn @marwan plz

improve your English

drink bleach like MrBeast does.

share a hole with other Minecrafters who are overrated and laughed at.

PPPLLLEEEESSSSS

you're cringe.

Actually, forget what I said.

You know what?

GIMME YOUR SKYPE!

You need to learn your way through the forums and animation.

If you have Skype, PM me you Skype.

If you don't have Skype, I'LL PM you and give you my Skype, btw it's free and it's also web based.

Download Skype here if you don't have it: https://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/

Web-based Skype is here: https://web.skype.com/

Okay, so tell me whether or not you have Skype!

His English is worse when i was 7. (I'm not trying to be rude or something)

The English has to be worked on.

Stop stealing intros and outros.

PM me if you have Skype

I can help on some of those two things i just said.

(Even i do some mistakes when i type in English)

Just don't me mad at the people that are trying to help you.

22 hours ago, Lapis Productions said:

His English is worse when i was 7. (I'm not trying to be rude or something)

The English has to be worked on.

Stop stealing intros and outros.

PM me if you have Skype

I can help on some of those two things i just said.

(Even i do some mistakes when i type in English)

Just don't me mad at the people that are trying to help you.

But, the intro was a template and so was the outro?

Ok here are my thoughts, what I'm about to say has probably already been said but I'm too lazy to read all the comments (despite the fact I like comments like those).

The animation was shorter than most test animations I've seen... your intro and outro took up at least 3/4 of the video. Also, the intros and outros aren't even that good. You can find better templates online that you can use.. or just make one yourself, that way it shows your style and your skills.

The actual animating... you didn't use the face rigs at all except for them to shut their eyes slightly. The animation makes no sense, it has no story line whatsoever. Also, why do the characters start walking then suddenly break into a run. Final point on animating: That fall could be animated much smoother and more realistically, maybe he could drop his sword?

The after effects aren't great either, the sun doesn't fill up the whole sky with sun rays.. it fills up just a portion, so I'd recommend fixing that.  

Your sound effects don't sync up either. Enough said. 

I'm not even gonna bother mentioning your English .. incorrect English really downgrades your animation.

Basically, put in much more effort I've made one animation so far (starting my second) but I put in a decent amount of effort (I think) and got good feedback.

Wow.. I wrote a lot more than I planned

waaaw men ! i read all comments and i Concluded that the half of people here are Critics 

and for who says my language is terrible that because my first language is french i dont mastered English 

and for who says my animation is terrible that because i am newbie in animation and that is all what i can do 

and for who says my animation is good THANK YOU

i ve made a mistake cuz i reply to negative comment whit negatives reply and we make a fight in comment and my topic was closed by Frossa so I decided to not repeat the same mistake

i will learn english and i will learn animation so please just dont Criticize my work because  the  criticism  and the sarcasm is the best way To make someone fails in his life

thank you for reading ... that what i have

9 hours ago, marwan said:

I Concluded that the half of people here are Critics 

Sir, do you understand the what definition of a critic is? Critics aren't people who bully newbies, they're people who critique things people do to help them improve. So, I have one thing to say to you LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY AND IMPROVE, it's not that hard.

9 hours ago, marwan said:

please just dont Criticize my work

Then how are you going to improve? You want to be good, right?

version française:

"Je conclus que la moitié des personnes ici sont critiques"

Monsieur, comprenez-vous la quelle définition d'un critique est ? Les critiques ne sont pas des gens qui intimident les débutants , ce sont des gens qui critiquent les choses que les gens font pour les aider à améliorer . Donc, je dois une chose à vous dire écouter ce qu'ils disent et AMÉLIORER , il est pas si difficile

"s'il vous plaît juste ne Critiquer mon travail"

Alors, comment allez-vous améliorer ? Vous voulez être bon , non?

Sorry for my french, I used google translate.

P.S. I kinda hoped your first language was German, so I could speak to you easily.

Edited by That Enderman

On 7/13/2016 at 4:47 AM, Skjold said:

You know an animation is good when the intro and outro is half the video and the sounddesign are just free stock sounds that doesnt sync up to the actual movement.

10/10

This. This is great. I'm surprised you didnt @ me.

My animations used to be 90% outro ;-;

Here is my word

Focus on animation, make it smoother and realistic...

Then you can go for effects....

Wait.... Effect over Animation? Total failure....

Standard graphic but realistic animation is better than this...

Also... U could get a copyright strike for this....

4 hours ago, XanderTheV said:

U could get a copyright strike for this....

copyright ? how ?

On 24/7/2016 at 5:26 AM, BlueYoshi73 said:

this animation is trash because you copied someone else and it wasn't even smooth, your bad and you should feel bad

copied ? from who ? -_-

Ok, a few things I must say...

First, these people aren't trying to be rude, or mean, or bullies, or anything. They are simply telling you what you did wrong so you can improve.

Second, don't steal intros/outros, and don't steal other animator's animations.

Third, don't make the into/outro take up 3/4 of the video.

Fourth, when people give you constructive criticism, use it to improve and don't get so angry, they're just trying to help.

Fifth, don't ask people to sub and like in the forum topic. Just... just don't.

3 hours ago, NietyFox said:

From Winfell.

3 hours ago, Tomoki said:

ikr, I forgot about withersolid too but I realised winfell didnt make anything like that and remembered.

3 hours ago, Slime said:

@marwan You got rekt and we are right. you used an unoriginal concept, it wasnt very smooth, and you should aim for more original things.

3 hours ago, Tomoki said:

*WitherSolid

nothin to say now that u r exposed

Edited by BlueYoshi73

If swearing was allowed, I would say something even Pewdiepie wouldnt dare to say to this Topic + Comments.

On 7/20/2016 at 2:51 AM, marwan said:

waaaw men ! i read all comments and i Concluded that the half of people here are Critics 

and for who says my language is terrible that because my first language is french i dont mastered English 

and for who says my animation is terrible that because i am newbie in animation and that is all what i can do 

and for who says my animation is good THANK YOU

i ve made a mistake cuz i reply to negative comment whit negatives reply and we make a fight in comment and my topic was closed by Frossa so I decided to not repeat the same mistake

i will learn english and i will learn animation so please just dont Criticize my work because  the  criticism  and the sarcasm is the best way To make someone fails in his life

thank you for reading ... that what i have

1. Yes, almost the entire forums are critics.

2. Use a translating tool instead of saying the shite you call a sentence.

3. Learn.

4. Nobody said that. Those were sarcasm.

5. Well you just did kiddo.

6. Sarcasm? Yeah... sorta. Criticism? They dont make you "fail at life", well they do if you dont even listen to them.