Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, NietyFox said:

intro and outro was basically the whole animation

and I see you took inspiration from Winfell

if you used AE I'll never trust you again

but why ? you will never trust me again and who is Windfell

Listen, I don't care if you get offended anymore, because you're not learning from your previous bad animations. We've been talking nice to you, but it looks like we have to do it the other way.

1. Why the HELL is the intro and outro half the animation? And why the HELL did you steal the intros and outros? And why the HELL is this is narrative animations if it's random?
  2. The animation simply has no story, the sound effects are horrible, try making them better. And the glows of the eyes are very low quality.
  3. If you DON'T KNOW GOOD ENGLISH, use Google Translate to translate from your main language to English. Your language is horrible making you look 3 years old.
  4. Give work into your animation, don't be lazy.

Overall rating:

0.5/10

Just now, AbAppletic said:

Listen, I don't care if you get offended anymore, because you're not learning from your previous bad animations. We've been talking nice to you, but it looks like we have to do it the other way.

1. Why the HELL is the intro and outro half the animation? And why the HELL did you steal the intros and outros? And why the HELL is this is narrative animations if it's random?
  2. The animation simply has no story, the sound effects are horrible, try making them better. And the glows of the eyes are very low quality.
  3. If you DON'T KNOW GOOD ENGLISH, use Google Translate to translate from your main language to English. Your language is horrible making you look 3 years old.

Overall rating:

0.5/10

you are rude but thanks THE HELL anyway

Edited by marwan

You know an animation is good when the intro and outro is half the video and the sounddesign are just free stock sounds that doesnt sync up to the actual movement.

10/10

2 hours ago, AbAppletic said:

Overall rating:

0.5/10

This. This is great. I'm surprised you didnt @ me.

Just now, Skjold said:

You know an animation is good when the intro and outro is half the video and the sounddesign are just free stock sounds that doesnt sync up to the actual movement.

10/10

This. This is great. I'm surprised you didnt @ me.

Man !!! you are the best I respect you :yes:

Its terrible.

Why?

1. Intro and outro were basically the entire video.

2. The animation itself was poor.

3. The editing was just pathetic, don't try and be a Skibbz wannabe with the ultra glowing scenery.

4. Your English is horrible. What does "Thanks THE HELL anyway" even mean? Its like you combine words from a dictionary instead of using a translating tool. 

And instead of saying "Left", you said "Kaydo Leave The Game".

5. The placement of sfx we're just Lazy, its like you randomly added sfx key frames to the time line.

6. (this goes to all you new members) Don't get mad at any Constructive Criticism you get, they are there to help you.

and most importantly..

7. Don't take anything Skjold say seriously, everything he says is either a joke, or sarcasm.

Edited by x3j50

Just now, x3j50 said:

Its terrible.

Why?

1. Intro and outro were basically the entire video.

2. The animation itself was poor.

3. The editing was just pathetic, don't try and be a Skibbz wannabe with the ultra glowing scenery.

4. Your English is horrible. What does "Thanks THE HELL anyway" even mean? Its like you combine words from a dictionary instead of using a translating tool. 

And instead of saying "Left", you said "Kaydo Leave The Game".

5. The placement of sfx we're just Lazy, its like you randomly added sfx key frames to the time line.

6. (this goes to all you new members) Don't get mad at any Constructive Criticism you get, they are there to help you.

and most importantly..

7. Don't take anything Skjold say seriously, everything he says is either a joke, or sarcasm.

i write Hell cuz he uce this word many times so i reply whit it

Just now, x3j50 said:

What in the Jimmeny crickets is your age?

You act like you're 7

sorry man i cant reply if i do will start a fight in comment again like Dilicious Emeralds Topic

1 minute ago, marwan said:

Now i have nothing to say it i am shocked

I'm sarcastic 90% of the time. And I say something is good.. its probably terrible. Welcome to the forums I'll be your guide.

Thats for saying you respect me tho lol

On 13/7/2016 at 3:32 PM, Skjold said:

I'm sarcastic 90% of the time. And I say something is good.. its probably terrible. Welcome to the forums I'll be your guide.

Thats for saying you respect me tho lol

ok my guide i will be rude like you and i will beat them all

Edited by marwan

23 hours ago, marwan said:

i will beat all who sarcasm of me

Sir, I am very sorry (not), but your English and animation is so terrible that I want to rip my own eyes out and drink bleach. If you're going to post an animation, at least make it good. What's your first language anyway?

Spoiler

Jk about the "that I want to rip my own eyes out and drink bleach" part

On 7/15/2016 at 10:40 AM, marwan said:

i will beat all who sarcasm of me

>_> 
(งಠ ͟ʖಠ)ง
Seriously. Don't try getting in an argument if you don't even know English. You'd be better off using google translate, and even then it'd be horrible. When Skjold uses sarcasm, it's meant specifically to show somebody their problems so that they can improve themselves (and also to be funny). People cannot sarcasm. Sarcasm is a noun, not a verb. Instead of getting cringey and talking about how you're going to beat whoever is against you even though they're 100% correct and you're 100% wrong, try accepting their criticisms and use it to improve yourself. 

Also freaking stolen intros