Mine-imator Fullscreen Mod [1.0.6]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I got bored during the forums downtime and made a Fullscreen Mod for Mineimator.
Very easy, and it makes animating abit more focused, I also saw 7 topics for suggesting Fullscreen in MI.

To use, simply press F7 to put it in and out of Fullscreen. (The others above are taken)
I'd show a screenshot but...that'd be pointless as you can imagine...

Download here: www.stuffbydavid.com/dl/emufc.zip

Remember to extract first.

Just now, x3j50 said:

Whats that green star?

It means Featured, I'm not sure why it does it but every topic I start ends up having it on there. I'll remove it now, i forgot about it until you mentioned it.

I'd love to see more of these! pleeeaaaasssee make a multi-monitor friendly mod where you can drag the widgets out from the main program window(like onto another monitor).. Look at Unity's widgets for inspiration.

You might also want to fix that link in the topic so its actually clickable

22 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I'd love to see more of these! pleeeaaaasssee make a multi-monitor friendly mod where you can drag the widgets out from the main program window(like onto another monitor).. Look at Unity's widgets for inspiration.

You might also want to fix that link in the topic so its actually clickable

Thank you for your comment, it means alot to hear that, and yes, I'll certainly look into it. :)
Just fixed it, thank you for pointing it out

12 minutes ago, MobKiller Animations said:

Uhhh... so i tried it out, great concept btw!! But, when i opened a project when i was making one currently.. i uh crashed. If u can fix it then i would use this mod everytim i use it.

I'm not sure I can, the mod changes none of the base code other than an F7 input, and all the code I added should have 0 effect to program other than window size, it's something I cannot fix sorry.

12 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

this is a joke?

I hope I am not being RickRolled

Nope, it's legit.
It's exactly the same Mineimator, just with Fullscreen. :)

15 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

so, when are we going to get another useful mod? that first one you made was extremely helpful! (At least untill it started crashing like crazy)

When I get more time and more simple ideas. I'll probably update my last one to 1.0.6 aswell, as it'll fix some crashs.

Just now, SKIBBZ said:

This made me want to update to 1.0.6. Thank you Emu! :) 

You're welcome. :P

3 hours ago, Nicolasev said:

Why is fullscreen not a good idea ?

Because many people (me included) have 2 screens or even more. While being in fullscreen I can't acess my second screen where I have my documentation and my scenario, skype group.

Affirmative.

11 hours ago, Emunator said:

When I get more time and more simple ideas. I'll probably update my last one to 1.0.6 aswell, as it'll fix some crashs.

You're welcome. :P

Hey emu, I am going to learn C#. Would it be possible for me to make mods? Or is MI written in C++? If it's in C++, then goodbye dream.

I tested it, and it works greatly, awesome job! :D The only problem is to import worlds, of course you can just press f7 again to get out of full screen and import worlds in windowed mode, but if you try to import a world while in full screen mode, then you're probably going to restart your computer.