Mine-imator Fullscreen Mod [1.0.6]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

14 hours ago, Mimo FanGamer said:

I tested it, and it works greatly, awesome job! :D The only problem is to import worlds, of course you can just press f7 again to get out of full screen and import worlds in windowed mode, but if you try to import a world while in full screen mode, then you're probably going to restart your computer.

Yes, unfortunately this is unfix-able. Those processes use other windows to do them, like all programs, you cannot access other windows in fullscreen.

16 hours ago, AbAppletic said:

Hey emu, I am going to learn C#. Would it be possible for me to make mods? Or is MI written in C++? If it's in C++, then goodbye dream.

Mine-imator is written in GML, it's a programming language for a gamedev program called "Gamemaker".

22 hours ago, Nicolasev said:

Why is fullscreen not a good idea ?

Because many people (me included) have 2 screens or even more. While being in fullscreen I can't acess my second screen where I have my documentation and my scenario, skype group.

Well, that isn't my fault that you have more than 1 screen is it? That's just a computer limitation.
Plus you can always not be lazy and simply exit fullscreen...

8 minutes ago, Emunator said:

Mine-imator is written in GML, it's a programming language for a gamedev program called "Gamemaker".

I know that, but is GML more similar to C++ or C# or not even close to both of them?

Just now, Emunator said:

I'd say they are both similar to GML, yes, very similar syntax in many different ways.

great. Cuz I know Java and I'm soon learning C#. So I'm guessing it will be easier for me to understand the language :awesome:

Why don't you work on an extreme high quality mod with water reflections?

I know it's not easy but why not give it a try?

Just now, AbAppletic said:

great. Cuz I know Java and I'm soon learning C#. So I'm guessing it will be easier for me to understand the language :awesome:

Why don't you work on an extreme high quality mod with water reflections?

Yes, it'd greatly help your understanding of GML :)

I could try, I guess.

2 hours ago, Emunator said:

Yes, unfortunately this is unfix-able. Those processes use other windows to do them, like all programs, you cannot access other windows in fullscreen.

Well, that isn't my fault that you have more than 1 screen is it? That's just a computer limitation.
Plus you can always not be lazy and simply exit fullscreen...

Yeah but I just say that most of us have 2 and im' not being lazy for this, simply that often when I have nothing to look as a reference, I just watch vids and it is annoying to restart videos everytime

10 hours ago, Emunator said:

Yes, it'd greatly help your understanding of GML :)

I could try, I guess.

Holy Crap

24 minutes ago, JakeBlack2003 said:

How can I put this awesome mod with another mod? (I want to put this mod with the "Improved Foliage Mod")

Once Pika finish's stabilizing his mod, we'll be working together to create a community mod pack, with all current stable mods in it.
So for now, we have to wait.

On 4/8/2016 at 7:28 PM, Emunator said:

I got bored during the forums downtime and made a Fullscreen Mod for Mineimator.
Very easy, and it makes animating abit more focused, I also saw 7 topics for suggesting Fullscreen in MI.

To use, simply press F7 to put it in and out of Fullscreen. (The others above are taken)
I'd show a screenshot but...that'd be pointless as you can imagine...

Download here: www.stuffbydavid.com/dl/emufc.zip

Remember to extract first.

wouldn't it make more sense to press F11?