R E A L I T Y - Concept 4 [TEASER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I would say that theres a reason theres diffrent sections for non-narrative test animations and actual animations.

Its still an animation... It doesnt matter what type it is...

im not askin ya to be a lightbulb fam, but man your not very bright at all.

Just now, The Tan James said:

Darnit vash why you gotta spoil the entire thing

sorry man ,After seeing you start this concept and finish, i just couldn't hold it in any more. I'm sorry....just make another concept and kill me in it again :/

Just now, vash0110 said:

sorry man ,After seeing you start this concept and finish, i just couldn't hold it in any more. I'm sorry....just make another concept and kill me in it again :/

God, All men are pig.
(for those reading yes its supposed to be just pig)

Edited by The Tan James

11 minutes ago, Skjold said:

All of them are the same. 2 people see eachother in flatlands and then begin fighting with super OP powers for no reason whatsoever. The characters or actual animation may be diffrent but 90% of the video's concept is the same.

I'd like to think of it as a buildup, perhaps? I mean, we're seeing that TTJ is slowly becoming more alien-like and possessed throughout the episodes. The series has gotten incredible praise for that concept and has become one of the best MI series out there. Now, I'm not going to be that guy and say "You couldn't have done any better", because that's simply the artistic world, we're not appreciated very much. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to continue the plot apposed to going insides TJJ's thoughts.

"Wait, I know, let's have TJJ argue with his friends in the real world, not in his dreams! This would make everything so much more realistic! Each episode will focus on a quarrel with one of his buds, and then afterwards, he tries to confront the love of his life! Yes, this is perfect!" I'll say that instead. The point of the constant fighting is to have the audience recognize he's confused and needs guidance. Slowly and gradually, he starts needing this even more. I think we're about to be in for some good stuff, is what I'm saying here.

5 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Am I the only that doesn't understand the series at all... Nor what the conflicts are suppose to be? Not hating James' thing here by the way...

your not really supposed to yet, unless you really look for it

46 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Am I the only that doesn't understand the series at all... Nor what the conflicts are suppose to be? Not hating James' thing here by the way...

Nah alot of people have trouble understanding it. If you need a bit of help

Basically James has severe depression from loosing his two closest friends (the two girls in concept 1) and hes so hurt that he lets his dark thoughts get the best of him, in his head these thoughts are portrayed as a eviler duplicate of james known as Killu (Wears a red hoodie and has green eyes) Whenever James goes to sleep he dreams, but killu is in control of the body. In the dream, James's Remaining friends come to try and save james, but Killu being an over powered Original Character wins too easily.

Thats basically it, are there any more questions?

I remember seeing concept 1 being the first one I saw. I didnt understand it until I saw a best mine-imator animators top 5. I think you were number 1. When I found out the plot I teared up a bit

Edited by DanDaAwesome
Typo

11 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

In the dream, James's Remaining friends come to try and save james, but Killu being an over powered Original Character wins too easily.

I knew it! That's awesome, dude. The perfect excuse to fight all of your friends in an animation and show them off.  ^w^

I can't get over how cool it is that these people trying to help you are seen by you as intruding and hostile (in your mind's battlefield). It's like you want to bury your guilt rather than open up to people who can help, like when someone's choking and becomes self-conscious and runs off only to die.

... This got really dark, but that's how I like my story-lines.  :D 

4 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

I knew it! That's awesome, dude. The perfect excuse to fight all of your friends in an animation and show them off.  ^w^

I can't get over how cool it is that these people trying to help you are seen by you as intruding and hostile (in your mind's battlefield). It's like you want to bury your guilt rather than open up to people who can help, like when someone's choking and becomes self-conscious and runs off only to die.

... This got really dark, but that's how I like my story-lines.  :D 

Yep! Thats also another reason why James is OP because his power can easily be turned against him. Which results in major inner and external conflict. :D

7 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

Yep! Thats also another reason why James is OP because his power can easily be turned against him. Which results in major inner and external conflict. :D

James should totally get into a fight against some people in the real world he doesn't want to fight against later on! He'll get all beaten up just to spite his vice (Killu) and while/after it's happened, he'll just give this smile. He'll regain a piece of himself.  Wait, this is based on real events, that couldn't happen...

And in his final fight (against a true enemy), Ati could lose the will to fight after seeing the total wreck his animosity has wrought in his psyche as well as Jame's social life, when suddenly, a bunch of spirits show up, all Jame's past friends, that forgive him and motivate him to go on.

Eh... Yeah, I just have a ton of ideas. Maybe I can write them somewhere if you'll even hear them, or you can just do your own thing. Lol.  xD 

EDIT: They're kinda all over the place if you couldn't tell.  xD 

Edited by Emanatronic

Just now, Emanatronic said:

Wait, this is based on real events, that couldn't happen...

-Lots of great ideas-

Ye those are awesome ideas. But like u said this series is based on things that happened in my life, and how i coped with it. So I kinda want to keep it written the way it was made ;)

Ugh another weird "metaphorical allegoric abstract serious" series, and concept? Is that like what you call the episodes? Or are these literally concepts :'| because making 4 concepts for.. a series.. or whatever "R E A L I T Y" is, seems pointless. But what I really have to ask is.. why the hell are all your animations in the flatlands? Does no one notice this?

10 hours ago, vash0110 said:

Dang, that would be awesome...

... I mean hi :teehee:

10 hours ago, vash0110 said:

gip era nem lla

Hey, you know I started that ^_^