Fireworks [2K Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Blox, I love how the 3D detail on the buildings and rigs really break this apart from your every-day wallpaper you see on the forums, bravo! And the fireworks, not many people use them, but Voxy, you've outdone yourself with the firework particles and lighting! I also like how there's NO negative space(Which a lot of wallpapers tend to have.), and there's so much going on, your eyes don't get bored while looking at it. I can't express it enough, this wallpaper is gorgeous. :D

25 minutes ago, Artleck said:

THIS! Is what i wanna see in mine-imator! None of that After Effect Nonsense. Some GOOD clean content With only the small touches of PS the whole scene and placed characters fits it all together perfectly! Well done!

Honestly, this level of detail makes me wonder why people call SKIBBZ a god, while we've got Blox posting this masterpiece.

48 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Honestly, this level of detail makes me wonder why people call SKIBBZ a god, while we've got Blox posting this masterpiece.

Are you for real...?

There's animation and then there's posing and effects...  :wacko: 

Not trying to undermine how great of a wallpaper this is, but these two things are hardly comparable.

Also, what's with people talking behind @SKIBBZ's back? Since when was that not a girly/gossipy thing to do?  :S 

@BloxTheRigger This is the first time I see something in M.I. where 99% of the stuff in the wallpaper is custom-made.  :D 

Edited by Emanatronic

Wow, something made in Mine-imator that's praised when it isn't a rig, nor is it overstuffed with lens flares?

That's surprising.

This is seriously one of the best wallpapers I've ever seen made in MI, and it proves that you don't need silly After Effects to make MI look good, you just need hard work, dedication, and the editing and rigging powers of Voxissimo and Bloxybro. 8D 

If this was literally anyone else but Voxybro and Blox making this, those lights and that fire would be lens flared beyond belief.

On 2/22/2016 at 0:53 PM, Artleck said:

THIS! Is what i wanna see in mine-imator! None of that After Effect Nonsense. Some GOOD clean content With only the small touches of PS the whole scene and placed characters fits it all together perfectly! Well done!

I think this is an amazing wallpaper but I really don't get why people don't like After Effects.. It doesn't even make any sense. It just improves a wallpaper.

I get that some people may like pure Mine-imator wallpapers and that's why they hate it. Unlike the ones that are jealous of AE and just call it bad for the sake of being unnecessary.

Oh BTW, this wallpaper has some level of Photoshop to it.. Which shares a lot of effects and plugins with After Effects since they're both Adobe.